Fun In The Face Of Fear

We're going to start small, hit Sisterhood then the KB bank and then we'll discuss the Vixen topic later. "I'll go." I say and Jin slaps his hand on the table standing up. "No. Absolutely not." He says and I stare him down. "Jin, I'm going okay?" He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Besides, it's just pizza, I'm not going to get kidnapped or anything." I roll my eyes and tug on the sleeve of Hoseok's shirt. "Come with me to satisfy our poor worried leader boy." He chuckles and gets up, putting an arm around my shoulders.

We get in the white pickup and drive to the pizza place to pick up our order. "Jin's too stubborn. We're not going to get anything done when he's worrying about every little thing." Hoseok says as we get back in the truck, three pizza boxes stacked on my lap. "I know that. It's like taking a shot in the dark with him." I sigh and open the top box, grabbing a slice of meat lovers and eating happily. "Stop that." Hoseok says with a pout, reaching over for a piece.

"You stop it. Watch were you're driving us." I slap his hand away and he sighs, putting it back on wheel. "Jinnie that's not fair." He says softly and I giggle, holding my half eaten piece out in front of him. His eyes light up and he takes a bite as I laugh and pull it back towards me. "See I can share? I'm a nice person sometimes." I joke and he laughs, turning the truck quickly before the light changes. "I knew there was a heart in there." He teases and I see his smile in a flash of light as we pass a streetlamp.

"Shut up and drive before Jin thinks we're dead." I mutter and look away from him. "Jin needs to stop chewing us out, we're trying our best." He say under his breath and I pretend like I didn't hear it, staring out the window as the silence between us stretches. "He's trying his best." I say firmly without turning my head. "I know that but he needs to loosen up some. We can't function under strict orders." Hoseok says and I sigh, shifting to look over at him. "It's new for all of us, maybe we just need a little break to help cope?" I suggest and he smiles at me. "What do you have in mind?" I smile back, ideas already forming in my head.

"You're back!" Taehyung exclaims happily as we enter the kitchen, setting the pizza boxes on the table. "Thank God, we were starving." Jin mumbles with his head in the fridge and Yoongi nods to back him up. "Not yet!" I slap Taehyung's hand away from the box and he gives me a frown. "I have one condition. We take tonight off and have a break. We're too stressed to think straight anymore and we need to recharge." I look around at them and notice that Yoongi and Jin don't look excited. "Please? We all look like we haven't slept in weeks and it's messing with us. We need this." I bat my eyelashes and they sigh. "Fine, we'll take a break." Jin says and grabs one of the pizza boxes, walking towards the living room.

"So what're we doing?" Taehyung asks as we all sit down on the couches. "We have a few ideas." I smile at Hoseok and he runs off before returning with a box. "Oh lord." Yoongi sighs as he looks at it. "Oh yes." Jin smiles as Hoseok sets down the Apples to Apples game. We get all set up to play and it goes well until we discover that we're all horribly competitive. "Okay guys, we're looking for things that are sexy." I place down the green adjective card and look around as we all try and contain our laughter that's been going on for about an hour. "You've already found four sexy things." Taehyung says and we all laugh as the boys throw down their cards.

I pick them up and look them over. "Alright we have; The JFK assassination, how delightful. Oh, Adam Sandler, a personal favorite. The Backstreet Boys, that's a perfect one. And finally, conspiracy theories." I set them down face up and look around with a laugh. "This is a hard round, I'm stuck between two cards." Hoseok leans closer to me. "But which one wins?" He asks anxiously and I bite my lip. "Okay, Backstreet Boys!" I watch Jin fist pump the air, snatching the green card and adding it to his pile. "Really?!" Taehyung cries and Yoongi and Hoseok share a sigh as I shrug. "What? I wanted it that way." I say and we laugh uncontrollably.

We play for a while before Taehyung jumps to his feet. "We should do karaoke!" He exclaims and I laugh, looking at the other boys. "Alright then. Jin help me clean up." Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung rush to another room to get ready as Jin and I clean the living room. "You were right. We needed this. I needed this." I smile and put a stack of cards back in the box. "I knew we were strong but we were trying to move a mountain with our bare hands. At some point we were going to break down." He kisses my cheek and we hurry up as music starts blasting from somewhere to our left.

"Baby, bye, bye, bye!" Taehyung and I sing as the other boys laugh as we dance around like idiots. We had played all sorts of hits from today and we're slowly making our way back in time with N'SYNC and The Backstreet Boys. "I know that I can't take no more, baby, bye, bye, bye!" The other boys join in and we laugh, cranking the music louder as Hoseok grabs my hand and spins me in circles. It was about 1:30am so Yoongi had the idea to do something less chaotic. "Let's watch a movie." He says and we instantly start arguing about what to watch. "We should watch the Fast and Furious movies." Jin pipes up and I roll my eyes. "We don't have time for that. There's like nine movies. I think we should watch Titanic." Jin laughs but Taehyung puts his arms around me with a smile.

"I agree with Jinnie." I stick my tongue out at Jin as we all laugh. "Fine whatever. We'll do what you want." Hoseok says and Yoongi grabs my hand leading me to a home theater. "You guys have everything." I whisper in amazement as he sits down in an extra plush armchair. "Popcorn." Taehyung hands me a bowl as I snatch a blanket and sit cross legged in between Yoongi's legs, throwing the blanket over us. "Fair warning this movie makes me cry everytime." I whisper as Jin puts it on. "Me too." Hoseok calls and our laughter dissolves into silence as we watch the movie and one by one fall asleep.

A.N:
Hey guys, sorry for the horrible filler chapter but I just got pretty stuck on how to move forward. Anyways hope you enjoy this despite the whole world pandemic thing happening out there and I really hope you're all safe and healthy.