Together Again

I pick the nearest boy and throw myself at him. I wind up curled in Taehyung's lap as we both start crying, him holding me tightly to his chest. "I missed you so much." I sob and he tilts my chin up to look him in the eyes. I smile and kiss his cheek before dissolving into sobs again. "Tae share." I hear someone murmur and look over my shoulder with a small smile. "Gimmie." Jimin pulls me away from Taehyung and I giggle softly, pressing my body into his warmth, tears still falling freely down my cheeks.

"I got so scared that we'd never get you back." He says and I start sobbing again. "I was so afraid you'd just give up." I feel the way his body tenses up at my words and hear somebody gasp. "No way, never." Hoseok says throwing his arms around both Jimin and I. "I'm sorry." I sit up, wiping away my tears and moving away from them. "Sorry for what? We should be sorry, we never should've put you through that." Jungkook says and holds his arms open. I sheepishly make my way over to him, curling into his embrace with a tiny smile.

I look over at Yoongi whose talking to Elena, obviously checking her over carefully to make sure she's alright. "Suga." Jungkook fake coughs loudly and I faintly blush as he looks over at me. "Awe." He smiles and comes over, pulling me not only against his chest but onto his lap and I snuggle against him with a warm smile as he kisses my cheek. "I missed you baby." He whispers and I practically purr, tucking my head into the crook of his neck. "Okay, listening device still turned on. I can still hear you!" Jin calls and I giggle softly, unable to keep a smile off my face.

"We're meeting your partner right now, he sounds like he's crying." Namjoon says looking back at us and he smiles at me. I wave and mouth 'Hey Joon' which only makes him smile wider. "We are?" Elena gasps and she smiles at me like I'm her angel. As soon as the van pulls to a stop Jungkook and Hoseok help Elena out and she breaks into a run, colliding with a man a few feet away.

"Yoongi!" I squeal as he picks me up and carries me out of the van. "Stop it." I mutter, burying my face in his chest in embarrassment. "My turn!" Jin shouts and Suga sets me down. Jin quickly pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head and I smile, pressing my body tightly against him. "That was not a pleasant experience for me, I was listening to the audio all the time." He whispers and I feel my face pale. "I'm so glad you're okay." He says, lifting my chin up so he can look in my eyes, smiling brightly.

Suddenly someone wraps their arms around me from behind, lifting me into the air and spinning me around. "Joon!" I cry out and he chuckles, kissing my cheek before setting me down on the ground. "I missed you guys so much." I say before breaking into tears again, leaning against Namjoon as sobs wrack my body. "We missed you seven times as much kitten." A teary eyed Hoseok throws his arms around Joon and I. Before I know it we're all huddled together, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin and I all crying.

"Thank you, thank you so much." We turn to look at Elena and her partner, holding hands with tears still running down their faces. "I can't thank you enough." Elena says, stepping forward and taking my hands in hers and I smile. "It's okay, I'm back with my family and that's all that matters." At my words Jungkook and Jin both start crying too, joining into the fantastic waterworks fest we have going on already. "We're a family?" Hoseok wraps his arms around me from behind and asks his question in a small voice. "Mhm, I've realized that loving people doesn't make me weaker, it makes me stronger. You guys make me stronger." I say and he buries his head into the crook of my neck with a tiny sob and I smile.

"Here's the cheque for everything you've done." Elena's partner hands Joon a slip of paper and he nods, slipping it in his pocket. "Thank you!" They call getting into their car and driving away. I hold my arms out, looking at the other boys and it doesn't take half a second for them to throw themselves at me and Hoseok until we're wrapped up in another group hug. "Okay, can I go back to my dorm for a while and then meet you guys back here at the base? I need a little bit of a break." I look at them and they exchange glances.

"Alright, but please don't take long." Tae pleads and I smile, ruffling his hair. "I won't, I promise." I grab Suga's hand and walk towards the red pickup. "Drive me please?" I ask and he smiles, kissing my cheek. "Of course." He fake salutes the other boys and I roll my eyes, turning around to blow them a kiss. We climb into the truck and take off, headed for my university dorm.