I'm Not A Game To Be Played

The rest of the 'party' went by without any notable events, at least from my account. I floated around a little more before I finally went back to Hoseok as the event ended. Surprisingly no one died, no stabbings, no shootings, no fist fights, nothing. Namjoon continued to hiss stupid orders and ideas in my ear the entire time which was like a horrible nightmare. Hoseok grabbed my hand and led me outside and towards a black van sitting nearby. As soon as we climbed in the back I spotted the rest of the boys waiting patiently for us.

I sat down and crossed my arms in silence as we drive for a while as the boys chatted excitedly to one another. Finally we slowed down and I stood up, throwing open the door and hopping down to the ground. "Jinnie!" Jungkook cried out. "Kitten!" Hoseok shouted looking like he was going to jump after me. "Vixen!" Jin slammed on the breaks and the van stopped so fast all the boys tumbled towards the front. I was pissed, I don't give a fuck when I'm pissed, if it means getting out of a slowly moving vehicle so be it.

"What are you doing!?" Namjoon called out, getting out of the passenger seat. "I'm so fucking done!" I whipped around and stared him down, yanking the earpiece out and throwing it at him. "That was a waste of my time and all you did was further piss me off. And you know what? I think you enjoyed it. You enjoyed that fact I couldn't get revenge for the things you said because it would get me killed!" His eyes widened in surprise and I can sense the other boys watching us frantically. "Who do you think you are talking to me like that?" He snarled, walking over and stopping inches from my body. I glared up at him while he smirked down at me, loving the height difference between us.

"I'm your leader." He said darkly, leaning down over me while I stared up at him, my hands working their way to the pocket on my left and the holster on my right under my skirt. "You aren't anything to me. You're using me." I hissed and he grabbed me by my wrists and drove me up against the side of the van, which Jin obviously backed up so they could hear our conversation. I groan as my body slams against the vehicle, he uses his body to hold mine in place, pinning my hands above my head. "You will respect me Jinnie. I will do anything to make sure that happens." He says and my eyes widen in surprise because based off our position those words sound sexual.

"I'm not your fucking slave. Get that through your thick skull playboy." I hiss, fighting against him. "I'm not your toy, I don't run at your call. I will never follow your orders unless it benefits me, understand?" My body is heaving with each breath I take, my rage making my chest rise and fall rapidly. I can tell he's watching the action, not only because my outfit is highlighting my sexuality but because of how he has completely dominated me in this situation. "Do it, fuck me like you've never done with anyone else. It'll be the last time you ever see me. The first and last time you'll ever lay your hands on me." I tilt my head back against the van, closing my eyes as I try to stop by rapid breathing.

"If I have to fuck you into submission I won't hesitate. I just thought you might like to start somewhere less painful." His husky voice is in my ear as he leans in, tucking his head into the exposed space of my neck and pressing his lips to my skin. I'm not going to lie, this version of Namjoon is a turn on, I'm having a hard time controlling myself right now. "I don't care that he's the leader! Go get them apart before they're both dead!" Jin's voice echoes and before I know it Jungkook and Yoongi are pulling Namjoon away from me. "You're okay right?" Taehyung asks, coming up and putting his arms around me, a warm, worried look on his face.

"I'm fine." I whisper harshly, my anger still making it hard to breathe. I meet Namjoon's gaze from afar as he smirks at me, a powerful, lustful look dancing in his eyes. I feel like my knees are about to give out and that I'll collapse into Tae's arms but somehow I manage to push him away and walk off, not looking back. Whatever deadly trap I walked into, I'm not too sure I'll actually make it out alive. I'm playing with fire and this time I might actually get burned.