New Lyrics, Same Song

We all watch the laptop which shows the tapped security videos of the casino. It's me playing at the craps table, smiling like an idiot and cheering everytime I rolled a good set of dice. There was an unsettling feeling of dread that sank into my bones when I noticed Marcus Delaine, a wealthy overseas businessman and human trafficker, appear on the screen. "Oh shit." I mutter softly and we watch me look around the table before I point at him. We then saw him walk over and kiss me before throwing the dice.

"I have my methods." I say when Taehyung gives me a confused look. We watch me play a little more then walk off, Marcus collapses only minutes later. "I poisoned him." I say softly when the boys all stare in shock, not quite sure how I pulled it off. "I slipped this into his drink." I pull the vial out of my bra and notice how awkward it makes the situation. "Well where was I supposed to keep it? In my ear? In between my eyes? God." I roll my eyes and twirl the vial around my fingers.

"That image is never leaving my mind." Jimin whispers and I shake my head slowly. "Mhm, treasure it because it's not happening again." I turn on my heels and wind up bumping into Yoongi who's eyes widen in surprise and he quickly wraps his arms around me to make sure I don't fall. "You didn't touch the cyanide in the vial right?" He asks me suddenly and I shake my head. "Of course not, I know what I'm dealing with." I sigh softly and he grabs the empty vial from my hands slowly.

"Just to be safe okay? You know it can be absorbed through the skin?" I nod slowly and he relaxes a little bit. "Good." He says and someone coughs and we both look up. "How'd you know what was in the vial?" Jungkook asks with his eyes wide. "I've used it a time or two." Yoongi says and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly while I smile. "I'm going to go, if you guys want I'll split the reward with you." I say and Suga grabs my hand pulling me back towards him.

"Let me drive you home. I need to apologize." I bite my lip and nod slowly. "Alright." I say finally and look over my shoulder. "I'll see you around maybe okay?" I don't wait for an answer before attempting to make my way through the wires. "Oh you're fucking kidding me right?" I growl as my heels catch in the wires. "I got you." Suga walks over and lifts me into the air, one arm around my waist and the other in the crook of my knees. "Oh!" I exclaim softly before throwing my arms around his neck.

He carries me until we get out from behind the slot machines and I walk at his side silently until we get to the red pickup he drives. "Damn this dress." I sigh as the skirt starts to fold in on itself and I hurry to fix it. "Jimin was right earlier, you do look perfect." He says, opening the door and helping me up into the cab. "Thanks Yoongi." I smile at him and cross my legs one over the other. He drives to the university and we head to my dorm, I lock the door and sit down on the couch and pat the spot beside me. He sits down and I pull my gun out and set it on the coffee table. "I figured out it's easier to have a conversation when I'm not armed." I say softly and he smiles at me.

"Okay, I don't know how to start this. I'm sorry? Maybe that first." I giggle and set a hand on his thigh. "Just say whatever come to mind okay?" He nods and takes a breath. "Look, I shouldn't have said what I did about you. About what happened between you and Joon." I swallow thickly and look away, biting down on my tongue. "I only said it because I was jealous." He says and I look over at him, cocking my head to the side. "Why?" I whisper and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Because it would've been the only remotely normal thing in my life?" He says and I smile. "That's why I go to university, I need a mild bit of normal." I say and he laughs before reaching out and tucking a curl behind my ear. "Am I forgiven?" He says softly, his hand brushing my cheek and I blink at him. "Of course." I lean in and kiss his cheek gently. "Good, now I need you to forgive me for this." He says and I arch an eyebrow. "For what?" I ask and he suddenly leans in and kisses me. I throw my arms around his neck and pull my body closer to his, climbing onto his lap.

"I want what Joon had." He whispers, his lips brushing mine. "Well then you better be prepared to fight against me. I'm quite a handful." I giggle as his hands settle on my waist. "Oh I think I can handle you." He says cockily before I kiss him again. I know this is just about as wrong as what happened with Namjoon, maybe even worse, but I just can't help it. "If anyone finds out I'll be in twice as much shit as before." I gasp softly as he throws me down of the bed. "Well we just keep it our dirty little secret then." He says, climbing on top of me and pressing his lips to mine again. On the bright side, Yoongi isn't mad at me anymore. On the dimmer side of the spectrum I'm going to have a lot of hell to pay when I screw up again, because my failure is inevitable.