We Deserve an Oscar

I managed to go about a week before seeing any of the boys around. I had been leaving my novel editing class and I notice something suspicious out of the corner of my eye. A handsome boy was leaning against the wall, clad in black from head to toe with dark shades. I walked over and frowned excessively, clutching the strings of my hoodie. "Jungkook, what the fuck!?" I growled approaching him and he let the sunglasses slide down his nose so that he could look at me over the tops of the lenses.

"Miss Vixen." He nodded a greeting, taking the glasses off and setting them on top of my head as I fumed. "Jinnie. Call me Jinnie right now." I whispered urgently and he smiled, leaning down over me. "What do you want anyways? You're getting me unwanted attention." I say softly and cast a glance at my classmates who've stopped to gossip. "Jinnie dear, who are you to these people?" He asks and nods in their direction which I'm pretty sure makes at least three girls swoon. "I'm the pretty little girl who always gets the answer right and is too shy to make friends with her classmates. That's the persona and some badass boy showing up outside my class waiting for me is ruining that." I hiss at him and he chuckles.

"Well Joonie needs you, so don't shoot the messenger." He shrugs his shoulders and puts an arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. "Well I have classes, so tell 'Joonie' that I'm busy and I'll make sure to run at his beck and call at a later time." I slip away from him with a tiny pout on my lips, pushing my way past my classmates. "Come on babe, don't be like that!" Jungkook shouts and I spin around to look at him as he makes his way to me. He's not a half bad actor, these fools around us buy it so I better play along. "Don't be like what? This?" I plant my hands on my hips and sigh softly.

"You didn't need to pay a prostitute baby, I would've given you the same thing for free. But apparently that didn't cross your mind, did it?" I bite my lip in effort not to burst out in laughter while also pretending that I'm about to cry. Jungkook's eyes widen a little in surprise and I can tell he's trying not to laugh now. "One more chance baby girl. Just give me one more chance." He says, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around my waist, looking into my eyes. I lean into his embrace, hiding my face in his chest. "Fine, I'll come because I don't want to deal with anymore classes after this hot mess." I whisper fiercely and he leans down, tucking his head into the crook of my neck.

"Everyone is obviously waiting for it, so I'm going to kiss you. Do not seem surprised." He says before pulling back just enough to meet my eyes again. "Okay baby, one more chance." I say softly and he leans down, pressing his lips to mine as the other students erupt into applause, our spectacle probably the most interesting thing they've seen all day. I kiss him back to make it seem authentic before we pull apart slowly. "Let's go baby girl." He says and keeps his arm around my waist as he leads me away from the classroom. We make it all the way to the parking lot before I practically pry myself from his grip with a sneer.

"You didn't need to make it a scene." I say, crossing my arms over my chest with a tiny huff of annoyance. "But you played along so well." He teases and I roll my eyes with an exaggerated sigh. "This better not be something stupid. I pay good money to come here for an education." That's not exactly true, it's not good money, it's flithy money, it's payment for getting my hands dirty for others. "I'm sure it'll be worth it. He wanted you to come so badly he sent Tae too." Jungkook says and waves at someone behind me. I look over at Taehyung who's showing off a warm boxy smile as he approaches us, holding his phone up in the air.

"This is playing every movie night. Can I get a sequel?" He chuckles and I realize that he took a video of Jungkook and I acting, not to mention kissing. He must've been in the crowd of students because I didn't even notice him. "Ha, ha. Let's just go already." I sigh as Jungkook opens the passenger side door of a jacked up black pickup. I hop in and toss my bag onto the ground before kicking my feet up onto the dashboard. "Really?" He asks, getting into the driver's seat, staring at me with a ridiculously patronizing look. I look up from my phone with a bored expression before shifting enough to set my legs on his lap instead. "Better?" I arch an eyebrow before looking back down at my phone without waiting for an answer.

"If we hurry I can maybe slide in for my last class today." I sigh and Taehyung laughs, taking notice of how I've made myself comfortable. "Okay, would you please remove your legs from my lap." Jungkook says as we're driving and I look up at him with a pout, batting my lashes. "But I'm comfy." I say and cross my legs without pulling them away. I barely look like an assassin right now, cropped pastel pink hoodie, very short washed out light blue jean shorts that expose long tan legs, white converse sneakers and my hair pulled into a high ponytail with minimal makeup and a small black ribbon choker. I look like a fucking cheerleader if I'm being honest.

Jungkook doesn't even bother asking me to move my legs again for the rest of the ride, he just gives in and leaves me alone. "We're here!" Tae exclaims, jumping out and running towards the other boys who are standing outside waiting. I slowly look over my shoulder at them before turning to look back at my phone with an exaggerated sigh. "Out." Jungkook says, and points to the door that I'm leaning against. "Pass." I roll my eyes and bite my lip while trying to win a round in Fruit Ninja. "Too bad." He reaches out, pulls my phone from my grasp and then gets out.

I sit up quickly with a gasp before launching out of the passenger side door and chasing after him. "Nope! Mine!" I squeal and yank it from his hands, stuffing it in my back pocket before sticking my tongue out like a four-year-old. "Ha!" He reaches out and lifts me into the air, tossing me over his shoulder while I consider the fastest way to murder him. Finally he sets me down and I spin around to frown at the boys, Namjoon in particular.