Rehabilitation

I alternate looks between the glass, eyeing both boys carefully. "I'll talk to Jimin." I say softly, a little afraid to confront Jungkook after he was so harsh before. I open the door and he sighs, not bothering to raise his head from where it's laying in his arms. "Please no more therapy or whatever." He says, sounding defeated and I sit down, setting my hands neatly on the table in front of me. "Jimin I'm sorry." I say softly, setting the glasses on top of my head and he slowly looks up at me.

"Oh God." He groans and tangles his hands in his hair. "What's wrong?" I ask and cock my head to the side slightly. "I want to hate you and at the same time I really just want to hold you Jinnie." His voice wavers in his uncertainty and my lips pull a small pout. "Why can't you decide?" I hum and he closes his eyes and shakes his head. "Someone is messing with my thoughts. They're not mine." He says desperately and shoots me a pleading glance. "I just want to be me again." I slowly slide a hand across the table, leaving it within his reach.

"And I just want to help." I murmur, my eyes slipping shut as I place my trust in him for the time being. I feel his warm hand hesitantly grab mine, lacing his fingers between my own. "What am I to you?" He asks and I smile faintly, opening my eyes to look at him. "One of the few people I love and trust." I say and a tiny smile appears on his lips. "That sounds right." He anxiously runs a hand through his hair as his gaze travels over me.

"We're going to fix this. We're trying so hard." I say and he smiles at me. "I really like your new hair." He murmurs and I smile, a light blush coloring my cheeks. "Thanks Jimin. I'll come back soon I promise." I say gently standing up and he kisses the top of my hand before letting go. "Please don't be long. It's lonely in here." He says and I look over my shoulder at him. "I'll be back before you know it." I blow him a quick kiss before leaving the room.

"It's working! Whatever you're doing is working!" I squeal and throw my arms around Taehyung as we both bounce excitedly. "Guys calm down, we might be helping but he's still not himself." Yoongi says slowly and he leans back against the wall with a sigh. "Yeah but-" I start and Jin shakes his head. "Jinnie don't get ahead of yourself here. It's going to take time." He says, watching me warily. "But-" I say and look back at the glass to where Jimin is. "Nevermind. You're right." I say and let determination quell my hope.

"We're not saying you shouldn't be hopeful Jinnie. Just don't get those hopes get too high." Namjoon says and I rest my fingers on the glass gently. "I just really want them back." I whisper and Hoseok walks over and puts an arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek. "I know kitten and we will." He says and I wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest and he kisses the top of my head. "You're going to wreck those cute bangs kitten." He teases and I giggle, lifting my head and trying to fix them.

"Hang on." He gently moves my hand and fixes them for me and I smile as he kisses my cheek. "There, much better." I look over my shoulder to where the other boys are half watching and half having a conversation. "Should I try talking to Jungkook?" I ask softly and they stop talking, exchanging looks. "No." Yoongi's gaze is stone cold as he glares through the glass at the other boy. "Not until I'm certain that Jungkook is as recovered as Jimin. He was seemed to be in a much worse condition." Suga says and Namjoon looks bewildered.

"Why not just try?" The confused leader offers and Yoongi jumps in front of the door. "No." He states calmly and I cast my gaze at the ground. "Maybe Yoongi's right. We should just wait." I murmur and Namjoon blinks at me. "What happened to all that hope?" He walks over and slips a hand under my chin, gently raising my head until my eyes meet his. "You don't know what he said to me last time. It was awful." I whisper and pity flashes across his gaze.

"It was more than awful. I was about to slit his throat." Yoongi growls and Taehyung slowly moves him away from the door. "And this is why Yoongi only works with Jimin." Jin says softly as the two boys walk down the hallway. "Bring me with you then." Namjoon offers and I cock my head to the side slightly. "I haven't made contact with either one of them yet, maybe we can see how he'll react. And that way you don't have to go in alone." He says and I nod slowly. "Okay." I grab his hand and head for the door as Jin and Hoseok exchange a look.

"I'm tired of being locked in here like an animal." He growls, his gaze on the ceiling as he leans back. I look at Namjoon anxiously and the boy sits down and I stand behind him, one hand resting on his shoulder. "When you stop acting like one you'll be set free." Namjoon says, his voice causing Jungkook's head to shoot up suddenly, his gaze falling on the two of us. "Joon!" He cries and leans over, his excitement bubbling in his voice. "We just want to help you be yourself again." I say softly and his eyes meet mine, distrust and fear swirling in the depths.

"I'm sorry. If Taehyung and I had brought you with us we all would've got out and you never would have been taken." I lower my gaze from his and sigh softly. "I was scared." He whispers and I watch a single tear roll down his cheek. "Me too. I panicked and if I hadn't maybe we could've all got out." Namjoon grabs one of my hands and I realize that tears are falling down my face now too. "Jungkook I didn't want to leave you behind. I swear." He looks up at me and he smiles for a moment. "I believe that." I walk around the table and gently wipe away his tears.