I'm So Over Men

I whip around into a room that looks like a gym and feel my rage burn like a fire doused in kerosene. Yoongi and Namjoon are squaring off with Jimin and Taehyung playing referee as Jin and Hoseok watch anxiously. "You son of a bitch, I can't believe you did that!" Suga takes a swing at Joon and the taller boy quickly dodges, narrowly missing the blow. "You're always going to be second." Namjoon hisses and manages to hit Yoongi in the gut. The smaller boy staggers back with a wince and I notice there's a pain that crosses Namjoon's eyes for a moment. Suga quickly recovers and shakes his head softly.  "At least I care!" He snarls and aims multiple punches at Joon, landing more than I wanted to see.

"Oh no." I hear Jin say as he looks up and sees me seething at the doorway. Jungkook quickly enters the room from a different door and anxiously wraps his arms around Hoseok. I stalk towards the fighting boys without gaining their attention. I casually slip in between them and grab Joon's arm, stopping him from hitting Suga, I twist it back until his winces and I let him go, sending a knee into his gut for good measuring. I crouch down quickly and swing my foot behind Yoongi's legs, tripping him and sending him down.

"You fucking bastards!" I snap and they both sit up a little wincing. "Look Jinnie-" Suga starts and I stomp my foot on the ground, the sound echoing and silencing him. "Don't you 'Look Jinnie' me. I know exactly what this is about and you know what, I don't want to look at either of you again. Get out of my fucking sight and keep your hands off each other before I cut them off!" I growl and they both stagger to their feet awkwardly. "Yes Jinnie." Joon mutters, looking down and Suga mimics his stance. "Sorry." He says and I roll my eyes. "Leave, now!" I point at the door and watch them slowly had towards it, casting remorseful glances over their shoulders.

"Goddamn!" I stomp my foot on the ground again as soon as they're gone. "Stupid fucking men!" I shout and start beating on a punching bag nearby with swift and calculated punches. "Jinnie are you alright?" Taehyung calls softly and I look over at the five worried boys. "Do I look alright?" I hiss before roundhouse kicking the bag and dealing a few more heavy blows. "I'm actually terrified right now." I hear Hoseok whisper and I grab onto the punching bag, stilling it and presses my forehead against it. "Sorry." I sigh and shut my eyes, clenching my hands into tight fists.

"I don't want to be the downfall of this group but that's all that happens anyways." I look over at them and Jin shoots me a sympathetic glance. "Jinnie you can't help it." Jimin says and I glare at him. "Oh don't you start talking. I know you were a major player in this." I snarl and he actually flinches with his whole body. "Maybe I'll just go too." He points to the door and quickly scampers away, Taehyung laughing at him. "I'll be locked in my room if you need me." I sigh, heading out the door, my heels clicking softly as I walk.

I collapse on the bed and close my eyes. I can't believe they went as far as to fight over me, that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. The more I think about my anger the more energy I use up and before I know it I've fallen asleep. When I wake up the first thing I notice is how upset I still am, secondly I see that my alarm clock says 2:45am so I sit up and head to the closet. I change into a black sports bra, a pair of black spandex shorts and some running shoes. I throw my hair up in a ponytail before quietly sneaking out of the room and towards the gym.

In the dark of the night I manage to somehow get lost three times on my way there, cursing under my breath. Finally I find it and go inside, turning on the lights. I instantly start to deal punches to the punching bag, punches with the form of a trained boxer. Eventually I start adding kicks into the mix, pouring all my rage out against the poor piece of equipment. Honestly I'm starting to feel bad for the punching bag, it never stood a chance against me but still, it didn't deserve my hatred.

I don't know how long I'm there, just fighting the punching bag but I hear footsteps and look quickly over my shoulder. I don't find anyone and I can't hear anything else over the sound of my ragged breathing so I shrug and return to my assault on the punching bag. Eventually I hear footsteps again and whip around frantically. "Catch." I nearly fumble the water bottle as my eyes stay trained on Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he walks over, dressed in a black tee and black jeans. "I came to check on you." He says and sits down in a corner of the room, so I follow and sit down beside him. "How'd you know I'd be here?" I blink at him, leaning back against the wall. "First I checked your room and when you weren't there I figured here was a good place to start." He shrugs and I smile softly. "Now your turn. Why are you here?" He asks and I pull my legs to my chest, wrapping my arms around them with a sigh. "Long story." I say and he looks over at me. "I've got time." He says and I sigh dramatically.