Gang Party

I stepped out the car and looked around the parking lot. Sleek looking cars were everywhere, more expensive than my university education I'd bet. "Remember, the Angels know me as Vivian, so that's who I am." I whisper as Hoseok comes around the car and puts an arm around my waist. We enter the building and the atmosphere change is drastic, there's a hostile chill everywhere. "Come on kitten, I'm sure Hwan will have a fit when he sees you in this." Hoseok mutters and I giggle, slipping into the same innocent persona I played the night I met the Angels.

"Hoseok!" Someone shouts and his head swings in that direction, while I take the opportunity to look around at the other gangs. I spy Taehyung talking to one of the Kims and catch Yoongi rolling his eyes at someone one of the Spades said. I notice that I look like the only 'guest', everyone else is part of a gang. Suddenly I realize that we're waking over to the Angels so I put on a smile. "Hoseok, you know we don't invite guests." A tall, pale man says while he gazes down at me. "I'm sorry Mr. Lee, I forgot." Hoseok bows and I blink in shock before slowly following his lead.

"I'm Vivian." I say, standing straight up again while offering my hand to him. "Kitten, we don't-" Hoseok begins to warn me but suddenly Mr. Lee grabs my hand and shakes it, surprising just about everyone in the immediate vicinity. "The pleasure is mine Vivian. I'm Lee Jae, but please just call me Mr. Lee." He smiles warmly at me and I flash a bright smile back at him. "Hosoek honey, I want to go talk to people? Can I please?" I pout and he chuckles softly. "That's not a great idea." He says and I cock my head to one side before looking around the room.

"Why not?" I put my arms around his neck and bat my eyelashes. "Just let her go Hoseok, she's safe as long as she's in this room with us." Someone pipes up and I look over my shoulder at them. "Alright, just be careful kitten." He says and I smile brightly, turning on my heels. "I saw champagne, do you want a glass?" I stop and look at him and he just laughs. "No thanks princess." Someone else says coming up behind me and I pretend to startle, like the innocent girl I'm pretending to be would. "Oh!" I exclaim as he sets his hands on my waist and pulls me to his body.

"I couldn't ever forget anybody with a body as perfect as yours princess." I bite my lip and look at Hoseok for a moment before looking up at the man holding onto me. "Hwan, let her go." Hwan, that's right, I remember him hitting on me at the Sinners Sanctum the other night. "Pardon me, but I see alcohol and a pretty cute boy over there." I wiggle out of his grasp before walking in the direction of Yoongi and the Spades, laughter following me. As I stop a waiter to grab a glass of champagne someone comes over and grabs a glass from over my shoulder. I look over to find a smirking Jimin, he slips an arm around my waist and waves the waiter away.

"Hey there darling, I'm Jimin." I giggle and raise the glass to my lips gently, looking into his eyes. "Vivian, nice to meet you." I hold my hand out and he takes it, lifting it to his lips and kissing the back of my hand. "Care to spend a little time with me?" He asks, starting to walk and I hear laughter from my comm, followed by someone saying 'Smooth Jimin' followed by even more laughter. "What're you doing here darling? This isn't exactly a bar where you can get a midday drink." He says as we approach the rest of the Spades. "I came with my friend Hoseok, over there." I point at him and wave while Jimin chuckles softly.

"This isn't the kind of place you want to be darling. I wouldn't call it safe." He says and more than a few of the Spades turn to look over at us. "I can handle myself." I say firmly, letting a childish squeak edge into my voice. "Of course darling." He nods pretending that he's agreeing with me. "Jimin, what have we here?" Someone says and I look up at a strikingly handsome man with a frown on his face. A few others gather around, Yoongi included, his cold stare the one I feel the most out of all of them. "I found this pretty little lady wandering around by herself." Jimin says and I smile at him before lifting my glass to my lips.

"How'd you wind up in here?" The man says and I blink up at him, ruffling my curls a bit. "I came with my friend over there." I gesture towards where the Angels are with a smile before looking back at the man. "Oh! I'm Vivian by the way." I say quickly, pretending that his glare is scaring me. "Mhm, great. Now why don't you go spy for the Angels somewhere else." The man says and I gasp softly, curling into Jimin's embrace with a tiny noise of fear.

"Awe, Minho. She's too sweet to do anything." Jimin says, holding me close to his chest and I burrow further into his arms, tucking my face into the crook of his neck. "I don't think she even knows what's going on around here." I raise my head and look at Yoongi with wide eyes, almost startling him with my innocent act. "Come here baby." He holds a hand out and I instantly wrap myself around Jimin again. "You can trust Yoongi. It's alright darling." Jimin pushes me towards the other boys and I slowly take a few steps towards him.

"See? All safe." Yoongi says, pulling me into his arms while I stare at Minho with a timid frown. "This party isn't too fun, everybody kind of seems like they want to hurt me." I mutter and the men around me laugh. "Remember, we're trying to get all the information we can." Namjoon's voice says in my ear and I bury my face in Yoongi's chest to hide my irritated hiss. "Yeah, I'll try and not lose my head in the process too." I whisper fiercely, pressing a finger to my comm while pretending to be fixing my hair.