Keep Falling Deeper

Dinner was absolutely lovely, I drank three glasses of pinot noir in record time before the boys told me to stop because they were worried about me. Sure it made everything a little hazy for about an hour but by the time we got back to the base and Namjoon said he'd drive me home I was back to normal. We got in the black pickup and I waved goodbye to the other boys, pretending that I wasn't fully back yet so they didn't get confused about me relying on Joon. I heard him tell them that maybe he could get me to actually like him a little if I wasn't my real self, they bought it and that was enough.

We were about four minutes away from the base when I fully lapsed back into my true self. I kicked my feet up on the dash and cast a smirk at Joon. I could see him looking at me out of the corner of his eyes, a smile appearing on his face. Suddenly he leaned over and put his lips on mine, and I smiled into it, kissing him back. "You could've got us caught today." I tell him as we pull apart and he focuses on driving again. "We can't get caught if nothing's going on." He says evading the intent of my comment. We ride in comfortable silence until he parks the truck and I realize we're at the university.

"I'm not ready to give you up Jinnie. Even if they find out. I'm not going to lie, sex with you is the best I've ever had and the way you still fight against me is such a turn on." He says and I smirk opening the door and getting out of the truck. "Good, because I plan on fighting against you to my last breath, even if I like the way you treat me in the bedroom." I say before shutting the door and walking towards my dorm room. "I know you like it when I play rough." He growls in my ear, coming up behind me.

"I still remember what you said earlier. How you disrespected me." He says as I lock the door, turning around to look at him. "I remember telling you I wasn't going to make this easy for you." I say softly, walking towards him while pulling my sweatshirt over my head. "I guess I'll have to put you in your place." He says, pulling me to his body and kissing me. I know that we've been starting to get careless about keeping this a secret but I like the fact it's so risky. I like that we can get caught because that makes it so much more enjoyable.

I flutter my eyes open, hearing someone talking. "Okay, I'm on the way-" I lift my head and groan softly, before footsteps sound and Namjoon enters the room, shirtless and talking on his phone. "I'll swing by and pick up Jinnie, since I'm out." He says and I sit up, readjusting the blanket around my body. "Yes Hoseok, if she doesn't even want to get in the car with me I'll put you on speakerphone." He sighs and I muffle a giggle. "How long to get to you guys? I say maybe twenty minutes, half an hour at most." He says and nods a few times before hanging up. "What's going on?" I ask softly as he comes over and pins me down, straddling my body and starting at my collarbone and kissing up towards my lips.

"Nothing for the time being. I just bought us about fifteen more minutes together before we need to worry about it." He says and I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. "I guess fifteen minutes is enough time to pick up where we left off." I murmur and he smiles but it quickly vanishes into a dark, devilish grin. "Don't you dare think I'll be gentle with you because we don't have a lot of time sweetheart." He says and I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling. "I knew I was too troublesome, I always figured you'd always make it hard on me." I whisper and give in, letting him do what he wants.

I'm starting to rely on these times where we have harsh, emotionless sex. It's my only escape from everything else in my life. "Shit! We're going to be later than I thought!" Joon cries as he's waiting for me to get dressed. "Calm down babe, they're not going to notice." I roll my eyes and slowly slip back into the black lace lingerie I was wearing earlier. "What's so important anyways?" I ask, walking over to the closet, I can feel his eyes scouring every inch of my body but I love that violated feeling it gives me. "Someone issued a huge hit in the gang world, open to whoever go it first. And we want what they're paying for it." He says and I nod, grabbing a few items from the closet. I slip into a pair of black jean shorts, and throw on a oversized black button up shirt that nearly reaches my knees, leaving it unbuttoned and my bra exposed.

I put on a pair of heeled black lace up boots that go halfway up my shin. Then I redo my makeup and messily curl my hair, adding hairspray to hold them in place. I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket and head to my office, Joon following me. I open a secret compartment and grab a holster and a glock model 42. "Babe, would you mind?" I ask, holding up the holster and he walks over to me. I put my right foot up on the desk chair and watch as he wraps the holster around my upper thigh before tightening it around my leg. "Good?" He asks, still holding his hands around my thigh and sending heat coursing through my body.

"Perfect." I lean in and kiss him, running a hand up his chest before pulling away. "If they ask what took so long we can say I took my time to get ready." I suggest, thrusting the gun into the holster and stepping back to survey myself in the dark screen of the computer. "That'll work fine, let's go." He leans in and kisses me one more time before wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out towards the black pickup truck.