Back In Business

"Sevens, please sevens!" I squealed as the dice rolled around before settling on a five and a two facing upwards. "That's seven!" Someone shouted and a cheer went up from the table. I was owning the craps table tonight and had started to gather a crowd around me. But still no sign of my target yet, I'd have to be really rolling in the big bucks to get his attention. I took the dice and shook them around in my hands before looking around at the crowd. "Alright, who thinks I can do it again?" Everybody cheers again and I fling the dice onto the table, watching them roll around a little bit.

"Eleven! It's good!" The man running the table cried and everybody let out another delighted cheer. "Holy shit, that one hundred sixty thousand." The guy beside me gasped and I smiled excitedly. Then out of the corner of my eye, my target walked over, drink in hand, eyes looking around. "This time, can I get a kiss for good luck?" Almost all the men jumped at the opportunity and my target was no different. I pointed to him and he walked over, setting his drink down and pulling me into his body pressing his lips to mine.

"Lucky enough?" He asked, pulling away slightly and I turned to face the table tossing the dice in. Everyone has their eyes on the table so I quickly slipped a tiny vial of poison out of my bra, undid the cap and poured in into his drink before tightening the cap and hiding the vial again. "Another seven!" The cheers ring out and I clapped my hands together excitedly. I play a few more good rounds before I start to feel the luck slipping away. "Okay I'm done. I'm not risking anymore." I say and everyone lets out a collective sigh. "Can I get this split up and a cheque sent to all the local charities and orphanages?" I ask the guy running the game and he nods, writing down my request on a notepad before walking away as a woman comes up to run the game now.

I notice that my target is standing there, slowly nursing his drink so I make a break for it. I'm just about to the doors when I hear someone shout, "Call 911!", along with a few shrieks. Trying to seem inconspicuous I make my way down towards the slot machines and look over them, pretending that I'm just deciding what one to play. "I don't know what happened but someone just beat us to our target." I hear a hiss from around the corner of a machine. "He was fine, I just asked somebody. He showed up, watched some girl win huge at craps and then collapsed minutes after she left." I slow down, creeping towards the voices, they're talking about my job.

"Pull up the security footage Jin, I want to know exactly what happened." I freeze up suddenly, I know that name, and I know all those voices. I try to turn around and nearly run into a couple passing by. "Watch where you're going girl." The man hisses and I mutter a 'sorry' before trying to walk away. Suddenly two people block my path and I freeze, looking up at them. "Oh fuck me." I mutter as I find Yoongi and Jungkook. "Gladly." Joon's voice comes from behind me and I tense up, looking down at the ground.

"I don't want trouble, okay? I want to get out before the cops show up." I murmur, reaching for the holster on my thigh. "Jinnie, don't do that." Namjoon grabs my arm and holds it behind my back. "You're coming with us, don't make me force you." He says and I sigh, looking up at Yoongi. His stone cold gaze doesn't flinch and I blink once before nodding. "Fine, but I walk by myself." I growl, yanking my arm free from his grasp. I walk in between Jungkook and Suga as we make our way behind the machines with Namjoon following behind.

"Fucking goddamn skirt." I mutter as my black skirt catches on the wires of the slot machines. I huff and lift it up past my ankles but wind up getting my heels caught in the wires too. "Holy shit." I try and free my feet and nearly tumble to the ground. "Just ask for help Jinnie." Jungkook says and picks me up in his arms, he carries me bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck with a sigh. "Thanks Kookie." I whisper and he smiles at me.

Finally we reach a cleared out space where the other boys are, sitting on chairs with Jin intently focused on a laptop. "We found the suspect." Kookie announces and gently sets me down. I huff and smooth out my skirt, not wanting to actually meet anybody's eyes. "How long have you been here?" I ask and look around the area without watching any faces, based off the pizza boxes piled in the corner it seems like it's been forever. "About a week maybe." Namjoon says in a guarded voice and I nod, throwing my skirt around a little bit more.

"Jinnie you look perfect." Jimin says and I bite my lip, slowly finding his eyes. "Thanks." I look down at my outfit. It's a lace black dress that goes down about mid thigh and a long flowing skirt attaches to the waist with a decorative belt. The skirt only wraps around the back and sides, leaving my legs exposed in the front. I'm in tall strapped black heels and my hair is drawn up into a half up half down with curls and my makeup is the same as always.

"So you're going to collect on the payment then?" Hoseok asks and I nod slowly. "Uh, yeah. Am I free to go?" I look around and the oddity of the situation hits me hard. "Don't be like that Jinnie. Don't act like you're against us." Jin says finally, looking up from the laptop. I see him look down with a frown and continue staring at the laptop screen. "Are you happy without us? Or just a really good actress?" He asks and flips the laptop around while everyone looks at it.