Flawed Decisions

I pull to a stop at the location and frown at the fancy mansion that meets my eyes. "Of course it's some type of rich mobster. How much more cliche can this get?" I sigh, hopping out of the truck and wincing, resting a hand over my gunshot wound. "Fuck it. Let's do this." I stalk towards the front of the building, gracefully climbing the steps and watching the doors open.

"Do you have Vixen?" A man asks, his hand subtly resting on his gun holster. "I want to speak to whoever's in charge first." I say evenly and his gaze sweeps over me and he nods, letting me in. "Search her." Two men comes forward and take my weapons, their hands roaming over my body to the point I snarl at them. "Alright, let's go." The man who opened the door nods for me to follow after him.

I warily look around, my eyes scanning the area as we enter a large dining room with an excessively long table. "The Bangtan girl I presume?" A voice calls loudly and I set my hands on my hips, staring towards the end of the table. "Where's Namjoon. I want to see him right now." I growl and the chair spins around. "Is that anyway to talk to your family Jinnie?" He asks and I mask my shock with hatred.

"Uncle. How I've dreamt of slicing your throat many times over for the deaths of my family." I spit out and he chuckles darkly. "Sit, talk to me for a while." He sweeps a hand towards a chair at his side and I shake my head. "I want Namjoon. Now." He sighs and snaps his fingers and I watch a man disappear. "Joon!" I gasp as he's pushed through the doorway and I take in the way his head hangs down.

I take a step forward and one of the men grabs my arm to try and hold me back. I yank my arm free and roundhouse kick him, I grab his head and drive my knee into his nose and let him drop as I hear a sickening crack. I then run across the room, heels clicking and watch the men holding Namjoon back away. "Jinnie?" He asks softly and I watch his eyes widen slightly.

He gently cups my cheeks and presses his forehead against mine. "It's okay Joonie. You're okay. I'm here now." I whisper and set my hands on his chest. He crashes his lips against mine and slowly slides his hands down to my waist and I jump away with a yelp as his hand grazes my bullet wound. "Fuck." I groan and lift my sweatshirt up to see blood spotting the bandages.

Namjoon gasps softly and I hand him the keys that I had in my pocket. "Take the truck and drive home." I say, putting up a front like I'm not in pain. "You're not leaving until I get my prize." I look back towards my uncle and roll my eyes. "You haven't figured it out yet? I'm Vixen." I say loudly and he laughs as Namjoon grabs my arm.

"Jinnie no." He says desperately and I stretch up on my toes to peck his lips. "Go to the truck. Go home. Now." I say and set a hand on my wound. "You're injured. I'm not leaving you." His voice cracks and I pull myself away from him. "Me for him. Take me and let Namjoon walk. You leave Bangtan alone forever." I stalk towards my uncle and he smirks.

"Alright. Deal. You may go young man." My uncle nods and Namjoon's gaze never wavers. "Not without Jinnie." He says determinedly and I shake my head. "Please. Please go while you can." I stagger back against the table and apply pressure to the wound. "You're going to die!" He cries out hysterically and I smile sadly at him.

"I planned on only one of us walking out of here and it was always going to be you. Tell the boys that I love them and that I'm sorry." I sink down into a chair and my uncle smiles smugly. "I'm not going." I look towards my uncle, accepting the fact he's keeping me here. "Have your men escort him out. Make sure he gets in the truck and leaves. Don't hurt him." My uncle nods and snaps his fingers and two men literally drag Namjoon from the room.

"The fault of one of my men?" He nods to the wound I'm holding as the blood seems to clot. "It was. I believe they blew up when I shot the bomb vest you put on Jungkook." I respond cockily and he groans. "Oh, yes. I recall that information. Your friends got quite reckless after that. They pulled off quite the heist to get that other boy back." He chuckles and I sigh, crossing my ankles.

"What did you do to them while they were here?" I whisper, my mind replaying all the awful things Jimin and Jungkook said. "Oh you know, a little torture and manipulation. As soon as I heard how they reacted to your voice I knew you'd be the perfect target. Although I didn't know you were my niece at that time exactly." I swallow back tears and look away from him.

"You're a monster." I say softly and he laughs, standing up and fixing the cuffs of his suit. "And yet you dear niece are the notorious assassin I've been looking for. Quite the lethal killer, quite the record." He muses and I roll my eyes. "Someone killed my parents. My sister. I had to do what I had to do in order to bring them peace." I hiss and glare at him as he waves his hand at me.

"Oh well. It looks like that peace will allude you. Let her bleed out somewhere. She's a tricky little minx so don't let her out of sight for a second." He walks away and two men grab my arms, dragging me away. "Fox you bastard! If anything I'm a fox!" It's the only thing I manage to cry out as I'm carried from the room, my head dropping down as I accept defeat.