Game Time

Jin and I laughed the entire time we were in the kitchen cooking, making horrible jokes and still cackling about them anyways. "Okay, I think we're done." I set a plate of pancakes on the table and brush invisible dirt off my sweatshirt. "You can come back now!" I call and Hoseok and Taehyung peek their heads into the room anxiously. "Go ahead." Jin nods to the table as he comes over and wraps his arms around me from behind before kissing the top of my head. They look back over their shoulders into the other room before waving their hands frantically and Yoongi walks in before they follow.

"Whoa guys, we're not going to murder you. Calm down." I sit down at the table and take a piece of bacon while Jin glares at me. "Do you have an obsession? You've ate like 6 of those the entire time we've been in here." He says as we all sit down and laugh. "I have many obsessions and bacon is definitely one of them." I grab a second slice before he moves the plate away from me. We all talk and laugh as we eat breakfast before Jin and I clean off the table and meet the others in the living room. "I got some info from the Angels about the fentanyl Sisterhood ships." Hoseok says and I nod, sitting down beside him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"They have three trucks that leave the northeast docks in Busan at around forty-five minutes after midnight. Each truck contains a different drug, tonight's is heroin, cocaine and fentanyl." He says and holds up a tablet, bringing up camera footage of the docks. "We have to hit the trucks while on route. Transfer the drugs and then leave the scene. Like ghosts." He says and I absentmindedly tap my nails together as I think. "So three of us take a different truck. One is our getaway driver and someone is our base commander." I look around and the boys sigh softly before nodding their heads.

"I'll stay and be tech support." Jin pipes up and I smile at him. "I can drive getaway if you three don't mind taking the trucks." Yoongi adds and I shrug looking at Taehyung and Hoseok. "Yeah." Tae nods and Hoseok gives a subtle thumbs up which makes us all laugh. "Let's get set. I want you four positioned in Busan as soon as possible. We can't fail or else we might not get Jungkook back." Jin locks eyes with each other us in turn. "We're Bangtan." I say softly, holding my hand out and the others solemnly add their hands. "We're Bulletproof." We say one by one and toss our hands into the air with bittersweet smiles.

I run to my room and change into ripped black skinny jeans, a cropped black tee, a unzipped black jacket, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, a black face mask and my black bandana still tight around my forehead. I strap a gun to each thigh and slip a few knives into pockets and hidden places along with a small black backpack of supplies and my phone in my back pocket. "Ready." I announce when I return to the living room and Jin absentmindedly hands me a comm. I fix it into my ear and sling the bag over my shoulder as I sit down and throw my hair into a ponytail.

"Let's go." Yoongi says and the others enter the room and receive their comms, all dressed in outfits that mimic mine and each others. "Alright, we've got this." I walk side by side with Taehyung who wraps an arm around my waist and shakes me gently in a comforting way. We pile into the black pickup truck, me in the passenger seat and we take off for Busan. We spend the entire day driving and waiting and rotating naps so that one person is always awake. As midnight rolls around we're parked near the dock eating fast food in a stakeout style, making jokes and tossing paper wrappers back and forth.

"Guys. It's time. Three trucks just pulled in and are being loaded now. Go." Jin's voice fills our communicators and we quickly scramble out of the truck and towards the docks. Three black shadows slinking through the night, one purpose they're completely dedicated to. The noise of the dockyard muffles the sound of our soft steps as we break apart and each target a different truck. I hop into the passenger seat and duck down, waiting. In about seven minutes someone hops into the cab and starts the truck, pulling out of the dock and driving along a dark road. I quickly open my bag and douse the rag in chloroform careful to not get any on me.

"Stop the truck now." I sit up and they hit the brakes, reaching for a gun. The rag is over their mouth and nose as I wrap an arm around the woman's neck, choking her slightly in the process. I continue to hold until she falls limp in my arms then I tie her hands with a zip tie, I do a cursory search and take all the weapons I find before getting out of the truck and making my way to the back of the truck. I pull a set of bolt cutters from my bag and break the lock on the truck, opening it up and climbing inside, using my phone as a light.

"I found it." I tap the comm as I lift a package of fentanyl and examine it. "Everyone my position now." I stuff as many bags into my bag before headlights shine at me and I freeze, looking over my shoulder. "Hurry up." Yoongi's voice calls and I sense Taehyung and Hoseok jump into the truck beside me and we all start filling duffle bags. We throw the duffles into the back and take off, Yoongi doesn't even let us buckle up before we're speeding away. "Jin call Jungkook's phone. Tell them we have the drugs and we want Jungkook now." Hoseok hisses into his comm we settle into an anxious silence, fight or flight still undecided at this exact moment.