Hushed Tones

We spent nearly 6 hours nonstop trying to come up with a effective plan, but with little success. "I won't be able to make contact with you guys because I'll pretty much be kept under lock and key." I run a hand through my hair and return to writing ideas on the whiteboard. "I still think it's too dangerous. It's the fucking sex trade for crying out loud, they could have you bound and gagged on a charter plane within the hour." Namjoon says and I roll my eyes. "That's why Jin's getting me a tracker earring and a listening device earring. We've been arguing over this for the past hour and it's stopping our progress. Let's just move on." I sigh and twirl the marker in my fingers.

"Coffee, we have coffee." Hoseok says entering the room with two trays in his hands. "I nearly drove into a tree, not going to lie. I'm that tired." Suga says and I nearly pounce on him when I see he has my coffee. "Gimmie!" I squeal and he quickly passes it over, sitting down next to me and draping his arm around my shoulders. "Thank you. You are a God." I mutter and refrain from chugging the whole thing. "I know I am." He says with his eyes closed, leaning his head back with a sigh. "Okay, so I have a decent alias but we're still short on the whole, getting me in and then getting me out parts." I mutter and tap my fingernails against the cup.

"Do you think if we approach them and offer you up they'll just take you?" Taehyung asks from his spot on the floor, his head leaning against Namjoon's legs. "That might work." I scribble it out on the whiteboard and frown at the illegible letters. "We need to get you back out, with the private investigator." Jungkook adds and I sigh, curling into Yoongi's side. "I don't know? I establish that I have the woman, them you guys show up, guns blazing and break us out?" I yawn and hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Try these." Jin hands me a set of earrings and I look them over carefully. Jimin collapses to the floor at my feet and takes my coffee from me but I'm too busy to care. "Can we test them?" I ask, taking out the hoops I'm wearing and swapping them out for Jin's spy gear studs. He and Jimin even managed to make them look like actual earrings, I'm super fucking impressed. "Which one's the listening device?" I ask and tilt my head side to side, getting a feeling for the devices. "It should be your right, try it out." Jin cranks the volume on his laptop and I poke Yoongi. "Whisper something in my ear." He rolls his eyes with a smile and puts his lips near my ear.

"I'm a coffee god." He whispers and I giggle as we hear it amplified from Jin's laptop. "Coffee god." Hoseok rolls his eyes and yank my drink back from Jimin. "Well I'm the coffee angel." He says and we manage to hear that from the laptop too. Jin shuts off the listening device and boots up the tracker. "It gives your exact location on the face of the earth down to the nearest meter. It also can give faint readings on your heart beats per minute, breathing pattern and how many steps you walk." He says and I chuckle. "Sounds like a Fitbit." He rolls his eyes dramatically. "Spy Fitbit." He corrects me and we all manage a soft laugh.

"I vote we take a quick nap before continuing to stress our brains." I yawn and everyone is quick to agree. I set my coffee down and curl into Yoongi's warmth, resting my head on his chest. Jimin rests his head on my legs and the added weight only makes me feel safer. I'm out like a light within half a second. "It's dangerous. I don't want to risk her like that." I hear softly and decide to keep my eyes shut and listen, pissed about being woken up. "That and the thought of anybody else even touching her body is killing you Joon." I feel the way the entire room tenses at Jimin's words.

"Okay, maybe I do feel like that but I'm still worried about her anyways." Namjoon says and I hear Jimin scoff softly. "Look, guys I need to get everything off my chest before we try and kill each other." Yoongi says and I wonder what he's talking about. "I've been sleeping with Jinnie since we met her at the casino." He says and everybody starts to whisper frantically. I quickly switch how I'm curled up, moving my body away from Yoongi and onto the armrest before kicking my legs across his lap. My movement quickly shuts everybody up and for a while I almost fall back asleep again.

"I know she didn't plan on it at all. It's always been my idea, so just don't tell her alright. She's already flaked out on us once before and we can't have that now." Suga says softly and there's a few tense agreements following his statement. "Joon? You alright?" I hear Jungkook ask softly and wonder what's going on. "I'm fine. I'd love to be pissed at you but I know exactly what you're feeling right now. You guys don't know it but there's just something addictive about her." He says and I start to wonder if I should stop this conversation here and now. "Addictive is a good word for it." Suga says softly.

I can feel everybody's gaze fall onto me and I yawn, slowly fluttering my eyes open. "What?" I blink and look around at them, quickly running my hands up and down my body in a frantic way. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and Jin laughs softly. "Nothing's wrong, we were just deciding if we should wake you. You looked too peaceful though." He says and I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Well thanks for freaking me out." I mutter and remove my feet from Yoongi's lap. "Do we have a plan?" I look around and meet their eyes and know that they're all worried about me and this mission. I just don't know if some of them care because of more selfish reasons than friendship.