Risky Business

I was given two days to prepare before we attempted to sell me off to the sex traffickers. I took that time to perfect my alias and backstory. Ria, a sixteen year old girl whose parents died overseas and their deaths covered up. That was all I needed, I know speaking wasn't something I'd get the chance to do often. I also knew it would take a fair amount of obedience to get out of this alive. The boys said they'd pick me up at the university and drive me to the base for some final prep so I did something irrational, I dyed my hair.

A rich brown that covered up my easily recognizable ginger and blonde tips. I couldn't risk being found out and lately I'd been seen quite a lot as Vixen, so I figured a little change would help for the sake of safety. I was dressed in a short black romper with a deep sweetheart neckline. Underneath I put on my lacey black lingerie and my tall black strapped heels. I only put on mascara and a little eyeliner to make myself look youthful. Then I straightened my hair and put in the earrings Jin designed before heading towards the parking lot.

In broad daylight I got more than a few looks from both guys and girls on campus. As soon as I got to the parking lot I spotted the boys waiting by the jacked up black and white pickups. The boys were being bothered by a few plastic bitches trying too hard to flirt. I planted my hands on my hips and strutted over, getting everyone's attention. "Back off bitch." The tall blonde barbie doll looking girl hissed, running her hand up Jungkook's arm while he proceeded to look horribly awkward.

"I think you should go sweetheart, before I do something you wish you hadn't brought down on yourself." I hiss and she flinches a little bit. "Look we were here first." One of the other girls said and I rolled my eyes. "If you're trying to be sexy at least do it right." I mutter and push Suga back against the truck, running up body up the length of his. "Jinnie." He whispers and a smirk edges onto his face, his hands settling on my hips. He slipped a hand under my chin and tilted my head up in a way that was agonizingly slow. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine as the other girls gasped in shock.

"That's right bitches, run along now." I wave a hand and they huff and flip their hair over their shoulders, their egos laying crushed at my feet. "Fake assholes." I roll my eyes and smile, stepping back to look at the boys. "Pleased to meet you all. I'm Ria." I watch the confusion settle even deeper onto their faces and laugh, Suga trying desperately to muffle his laughter. "Guys it's Jinnie." He says and we both laugh hysterically. "What the fuck?" Jimin pulls me towards him and proceeds to stare at me from a closer distance.

"Jimin, we all know this is just you trying to be smooth while looking at my cleavage." I tease and push him away. "Let's go, we have to attempt to sell me." I hop into the passenger seat of the black pickup and Jungkook gets in the driver's side. "Hey babe." I drawl and slowly kick my legs out across his lap, the same way I did the first time I rode in this truck. "I'm going to let this slide because you're going to have to handle a lot." He says and starts the truck as Taehyung and Hoseok get in the back seats. "I can't get used to you being a brunette." Hoseok says and I giggle softly. "I sure can." Jungkook whispers and I look over at him, arching an eyebrow.

We pull up to the base and I get out of the truck swiftly. "Okay I have a lot to do and not a lot of time, hurry your asses up!" I call over my shoulder and saunter inside. When we're all in the living room we run through the plan one more time and then test Jin's devices again from farther distances. "Okay, now here's my version of what needs to happen. Whoever's negotiating needs to be a complete asshole to them and to me." I say gazing around before my eyes settle on Joon. "No Jinnie." He says and I nod, crossing my arms.

"You have to. The only way people work in this business is by being ruthless. And probably pretty kinky. Okay, kinky and ruthless but we'll focus on the second part of that after." I roll my eyes at the stunned looks around the room. "It's not the first time I've dealt with people like this, no one as awful as these ones but still, they're all the same douches." I sigh and fix my hair. "You treat them without respect. Got it?" I stare Joon down and he nods slowly. "I can do that." He says and I sigh softly. "Great. Now you treat me like I'm so much less than you." I know this will be what he struggles with.

"Okay someone go get a rope while I pep talk him." I jerk a thumb at Joon while Hoseok runs off. "Jinnie, you're a person." Namjoon says and I roll my eyes. "Okay, maybe you aren't the best choice if you care so much." I look around at the other boys, sizing them up. "Yoongi, it has to be either you or maybe Jungkook. I don't think anybody else could act cruel enough to sell it." I say as Hoseok comes back with a length of rope. "What's this for?" He asks and I shake my head gently. "I need somebody to tie me up. Tight." I see Yoongi and Jungkook exchange a look and I laugh.

"Someone man up and do it." Jungkook slowly gets up and rolls his eyes. "Don't take this personal." He says and harshly pushes me to the ground before pressing a knee to the small of my back and quickly tying my hands together with the rope. Everybody's shouting at him and I'm so surprised I can barely breathe, yet it's exactly what he needed to do. He yanks the ends of the rope and I wince as he hauls me to my feet. "Whoa, ouch. Alright that'll work perfectly." I blink at him and he laughs, the other boys falling silent.