Ransom Demands

"Oh." Yoongi says softly as Jin describes the situation to him. I remain on his lap, keeping my arms around him tightly and resting my head on his shoulder. "I hate it too." I whisper, my lips brushing the skin of his neck and he swallows slowly. "I know this is not the time but you are such a turn on right now." His hot breath fans my neck as he whispers in my ear and I giggle softly, looking into his eyes and ruffling my hair some. "Guys, focus." Jin snaps and we both whip our head back towards the others.

"Sorry." I mutter and return to resting my head on Yoongi's shoulder. We all sigh and at that moment phones start to ring. "Jimin." Taehyung says with a worried frown. "Joon." Jin groans and runs a hand through his hair. "Kookie." Hoseok looks around and I point to the doorway. "Answer them in separate rooms. Yoongi go with Taehyung, I'll go with Hoseok. Jin you'll be fine on your own?" Jin nods and leaves the room, Yoongi and Taehyung go in the opposite direction, leaving Hoseok and I and alone.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok asked softly, setting the phone down. "Unfortunately not." A voice drawls and I clench my hands into fists, digging my nails into my palms. "Do you want to tell you friends what they have to do to free you?" The man laughs in a sickening way and I feel my heart drop into my stomach. "I won't do anything you want. Go ahead and hit me again if it'll do anything." Jungkook snarls and I look at Hoseok with wide eyes.

"What do you want from us?" Hoseok asks gruffly and I hear laughter. "Impatient are we? Do I need to hurt this man in order for you to let me be in charge?" I hear what sounds like someone punching something and then a groan. "Fuck yourself." Jungkook spits out weakly and I clap my hands over my mouth with wide eyes. "Now my dears, your first task is to steal a shipment of fentanyl from Sisterhood." I bite my tongue, suppressing a growl.

"We need more information than that." I say slowly, locking eyes with Hoseok who nods. "Look at what we've got here, a Bangtan girl." The man chuckles and I try and control myself. "Details, we can't pull it off without details." I hiss and Hoseok moves to sit beside me, putting an arm around my shoulders. "Alright, I'll text you the details then." He sneers and hangs up and I bury my head in my hands as the phone vibrates.

"He did it, everything we need to pull it off is listed here." Hoseok whispers, looking at the message. "You're trying to kill us!" I hear Taehyung shout and quickly get up, heading in his direction. "V cool it." Yoongi snarls and takes the phone from him as I walk towards them. "Hey Tae." I whisper, coming up and wrapping my arms around his torso in an effort to calm him down. "I'm sorry." He says as his arms instinctively fold around my body. "Don't be sorry." I reach up on my toes to kiss his cheek.

"We can't rob a bank, it's not possible with the security around here. It would take weeks of preparation and we can't negotiate with you for weeks." Yoongi says and runs a hand through his hair. "Yes, feel free to call back." He says sarcastically and hangs up, handing Taehyung's phone back. "They're asking the impossible." He leans back and hits the wall forcefully, head in his hands. "Well we better come up with a way to do this really fucking fast!" I hear Hoseok shout from the other room and our heads all swing in that direction.

"I know Hoseok! I'm trying for God's sake but I'm not Joon!" Jin fires back as we walk back into the living room. Yoongi and Taehyung exchange a look before pulling the boys apart, two of the calmest members of Bangtan in my opinion. "Let me go! This isn't funny Taehyung!" Jin howls and I roll my eyes. "Whoa now, down boys." I say softly and pat the sides of my thighs like I'm getting a dog to heel. "Jinnie this isn't a fucking joke." Hoseok snarls and I sigh softly, crossing my arms over my chest. "I know, but one of us has to try and keep this light so we don't rip each other's heads off." I scoff and sit down, kicking my legs out across the couch.

Jin and Hoseok exchange a look before Yoongi and Tae let them go, all four of them sitting down in a mini circle. "What did they want?" Jin sighs and I look over at Hoseok. "A shipment of fentanyl from Sisterhood." There's an eerie silence as we all think about the dangers of taking on a gang as big as Sisterhood. Those girls don't mess around, full weaponry and always lethal. "They want us to rob one hundred thousand in cash from the KB bank and financial group. The high class one downtown." Yoongi says finally, filling the static air with even more charge.

"What'd they want for Joon?" Taehyung dares to ask and Hoseok glares at Jin. "They want Vixen." He sighs and I frown too lost in thought for a moment. All of them look at me and the reality smashes into me like a ton of bricks. "Oh shit. That's me." I mutter and Tae holds back a smile at my delayed reaction. "We do what they ask." I say and Jin shoots to his feet at a hyper speed. "No! I already said I'm not trading any of your lives for theirs." He says and I stand up, poking a finger into his chest.

"Listen up Jin. You might be leader right now but we need Joon back. I get that you're trying but you don't know what you're doing and I cannot help you. This is how I help." I stare up at him with pleading eyes. "And I've already been through so much more than they have. So what's a little bit more of the same pain going to do?" He sighs and kisses the tip of my nose before wrapping his arms around me. "Well we need a really good plan before I consider this idea." He says, sitting back down and pulling me with him.