Author's note/Characters

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of my imagination and are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's note.
Hello, well this is my first story here on Wattpad. This story is based mainly on werewolves but I will be writing it to make you guys see them in a different way rather than the generally described mating, H.E.A.T period, marking and all others.
Instead of werewolves generally believed enemies, vampires, I will be introducing Demons, Ancient creatures, witches and then later on sci-fi aliens, a little bit of science will be added to the story too.
The title ' Lunar Wars ' might sound off the story's idea but you'll get to see the reason closer to the end of the story.
Please don't forget to vote and give feedback if you enjoy.

Introduction.
Vardasia meaning city of wolves is a kingdom hidden away from the Human world. Vardasia consists of various villages made up of several packs. Vardasia is ruled by a King or Queen who has control over every Alpha or Luna in Vardasia.
The capital city of Vardasia is Venezia where the royal families are based.
In Vardasia, there are other special wolfs such as silver bloods, woonwolfs,pure blood ( immaculate ), hell blood, magic veined ( those with sorcery powers) and many others.
Two features in Vardasia are the wolf and knight school. The wolf school is called Arkadia wolf high and is situated in Arkadia, a city in Vardasia. Here young or newly turned wolfs are trained.
The knight school is where Vardasians interested in becoming a knight and joining the royal army go to.
There are also interesting things like the void, the phantom, fort haven, wonder valley and many others.
The story will be based on a teenage girl called Vanessa, whose life changes on clocking 16 yrs of age.
The same is the fate of her friends, Hudson's, Jace and others as they battle fierce enemies like Valentine ( villainous werewolf) Hecrydos ( Demon commander ) Eudora ( Magic veined ) and lots of others.
Journey with them as they face off against fierce challenges.
Somethings might actually seem off, cause I wrote this first book in the series at a young age.

Characters.

Richardo Jace as Brent Rivera

Vanessa.

Lucille as Jade Pettyjohn