Lunarike Pendant (Edited)

"I'm so tired, I need to rest." A guard heaved a frustrated sigh and leaned by the door to Valentine's chamber.

"Don't worry our shift will be over soon." Another guard assured with his hands on his waist.

"Oh, thanks goodness," the first guard said as another guard approached.

"I'll take it from here," the new guard said with a stoic expression.

"I've not seen you before," the second guard said giving the new guard a close look. He was trying to see through the pokerfaced guard.

"Em, I'm a new recruits here," the new guard replied and swallowed.

"Under which commander?" The first guard asked.

"Em," suddenly a memory flashed in the new guard's head

"Commander lyka, the Queen requests your presence"

"Commander Lyka" the new guard said.

"Lair, intruder, commander Lyka is dead!" the second guard said and withdrew his sword but suddenly a spear went right through him and the new guard seeing his chance stabbed the first guard.

Hudson accompanied by the others then ran as the new guard transformed into Lucille.

Vanessa immediately rotated her fingers in the middle of the door to Valentine's chamber creating a portal that slowly expanded and filled the whole door.

Mr Harper, Daniel and Chris ran through the portal into Valentine's room.

Mr Harper lied on the floor and crawled slowly towards Valentine who was sleeping on the king sized bed.

Mr Harper stealthily crept up and laid his hand on the pendant.

He was about to yank it off when suddenly, Valentine opened his eyes and placed his hand on Mr Harper's hand.

Mr Harper struggled to grab the pendant and a portal accidentally opened.

As Valentine and Mr Harper struggled to take hold of the pendant, they tripped into the portal.

Mr Harper held on to the pendants as they fell through portal which led them to the courtyard.

With Valentine landing unbalanced, Mr Harper used his chance and yanked the pendant off Valentine's neck.

"They are taking too long." Hudson hissed impatiently.

"Just be patient," Matthew said.

All of a sudden, Daniel and Chris jumped out of the portal in the door to Valentine's chamber.

"There is problem."

***

"Give me that right now," Valentine said while trying to look as terrifying as he could.

"And what if I don't?" Mr Harper teased with a smirk.

"Don't test me!" Valentine snarled.

Amber, Wilfred, Richie and Toshiba then came running into the courtyard.

"Don't give it to him," Wilfred said and slowly went forward to take it from Mr Harper.