Coronation. ( Edited)

Two years later.

"In all" (summary) past two years of Lunar wars

"You're pardoned but you have to leave." Matthew said and guards escorted Harper out of the castle.

"I love you," Hudson said and kissed Amber.

"We may not be werewolves, but there's no rule that says we can't be Knights." Richie said.

"Leave Rafi, his loyalty is to the throne and not who sits on it, he had to do what Valentine commanded." Matthew said and Vanessa nodded.

"I'll replace Theolonius, I'll be the last guardian." Jace said.

"I'll have to be the king till you clock 18 yrs." Matthew said to Vanessa

"Lucille' no!" Toshiba said and grabbed Lucille's hand as she tried to walk away.

"I've made my feelings known to you and I'm tired of you torturing me, I'm fed up, you ign....." He suddenly stops as Lucille leans forward and kisses him. He waited for some seconds before kissing her back.

"Essa, will you marry me?" Jace asked kneeling on one knee before Vanessa.

Presently.

"Don't I look beautiful?" Vanessa asked. She was smiling and admiring her gown.

It was a white lace gown with an half cape shoulder which stood elegantly off her shoulder with the cape studded with diamonds.

The gown was fanned out at the waist and was studded with diamonds. It had an endless long train which she placed on the couch to avoid stain.

She was wearing a silver glove and her silk black hair was stylishly packed into a bun. Her pair of silver earrings dangled above her shoulders and she stood on an high heeled silver shoe with diamond sprinkles.

"You sure do," Lucille said smiling.

"Just one more thing," Amber said and she hung a silver necklace on Vanessa's neck.

Someone knocked the door.

"I'll go get it," Amber said and ran towards the door.

"It's time for the coronation" a guard said when she opened the door.

"Okay, she'll be there" Amber replied and shut the door.

*. *. *.

"I hereby crown thee, princess Vanessa as Queen Vanessa of Vardasia, do you accept?" Rafi asked and picked up a sceptre.

He held it out to Vanessa while waiting for her reply.

"Your glove," Rafi said as Vanessa was about to hold it. She pulled off her gloves and handed it to a guard before grabbing the sceptre.

"Yes, I do." Vanessa held the sceptre up.

Rafi then picked picked up a golden crown studded with diamonds and rubies and placed it on Vanessa's head.

" Queen Vanessa of Vardasia" Rafi said as Vanessa sat on the throne.

"Queen Vanessa of Vardasia" everyone else chanted.

"Now we move on to the marriage ceremony of our beloved Queen Vanessa and guardian Jace."

***

🎵 Can't say how the days will unfold
Can't change what the future may hold
But I want you in it
Every hour, every minute

And all I want to do
Is come running home to you
And all my life I promise to
Keep running home to you
Keep running home
Home to you 🎵

Jace smiled as Vanessa walked down the aisle accompanied by Matthew with two maidens carrying her gown's train from behind.

She looked so beautiful than ever before. She finally walked over to where he was and Rafi cleared his throat.

"We are gathered here to join our beloved Queen and guardian Jace in a blessed union." Rafi said.

"Do you Queen Vanessa Clarisse take him to be your mate?" Rafi asked and faced Vanessa. Jace faced her for her reply and she finally replied,

"I do."

"Do you Ricardo Jace take her to be your mate?" Rafi asked facing Jace.

"I do." Jace replied

I therefore hereby declare you husband and wife." Rafi said.

"Your ring," he continues.

Jace immediately brings out a golden ring with a diamond stud and carefully inserts it into Vanessa's hand.

"You may now kiss the bride" Rafi said and Jace moves forward putting his hands behind Vanessa's head and kissed her.

*. *. *.

"I'm so happy for you," Toshiba said as he and Lucille walked towards Jace and Vanessa.

"Thanks " Vanessa said with a smile and hugged Toshiba.

"Hmm, hmn" Matthew cleared his throat as he approached with Hudson and Amber.

Vanessa then broke the hug.

"You're a queen now, you should be conscious of how you relate with people " Matthew said.

"Anyway, the duchess of Arkadia is here to see you "

*. *. *

"Fortunately, all the council members agreed to your proposal so delegates have been sent out to the cities and villages to announce it." Matthew said as he and Vanessa walked through the courtyard.

The smell of freshly cut grass drifted across the meadow with the clippings scattered over the turf. The branches of the giant oak tree swayed to and fro in the wind, shaking the leaves, so they fell like raindrops, their green color fading and replaced by patches of brown. The weather seemed perfect as the sun was shining and no clouds were in sight. The meadow was spacious, with a collection of trees and bushes guarding the perimeter.

"I'm here to see your Queen." They heard a voice say and they walked towards the gate to see Mr Harper.

"Good to see you're here." Mr Harper said as he walked forward. The guards tried to stop him but stops as Matthew signals to them. He wasn't pleased with seeing Mr Harper here, but he wanted to hear what he had to say first. Whatever it was must be important since he had the confidence to come back here after being warned not to.

Harper attempted to wipe out the werewolf race and Matthew was angry about it. Harper on the other hand didn't regret it. After all, he had thought their race were the ones who killed his parents. He didn't know it was a specie of demons with a similarities to werewolves

"I thought I told you to never come back here," Matthew said.

"Yes, I know," Mr Harper replied with a nod.

"Then why are you here?" Vanessa asked.

"Cause I need your help, I'm going crazy."