Lunar Wars

Chapter eighteen.

Episode two.

The door to Vanessa tent opens and a knight steps in panting.
" What's the matter?" Patricia asked.
" A large army of soldiers are advancing towards us from the west." The knight said and Vanessa stood up walking out of the tent with Patricia.

" Matthew, is it true?" Patricia asked as Matthew approached.
" Yes, I guess they haven't learnt their lesson." Matthew said.
" Where's Richie?  he needs to put the Knights into place." Vanessa said.
" I just did." Richie said walking towards them.
" They seem confident. Why?" Richie asked.

" There has to be something." Vanessa said.

Vanessa's POV.

I call it the Lunar Wars, the war, this war that has wiped out almost everyone of our kind.
Our secret have been revealed to the enemy.
We have been betrayed.
I wish we had destroyed them yesterday when we had the chance.
We should have charged into their kingdom after defeating the first battalion and wipe them out.
A mistake we had made

My heart wept as I heard the cried and screams in our camp as the details of fort haven rode through, killing everyone on their path.
They were indeed heartless.

" How did they figure out about silver being our weakness." Matthew asked as we, Patricia,  Jordan, Maddie, Author, and Tania ran away from the details.
" Where's the others?" Patricia asked.
She looked as worried as I was.
" They took them captive." Matthew said.

" Stop. We have to rescue them." Author said and we all stopped.
Author then began to open a portal.
" Be fast, they are almost here." Tania said as sound of horses began to get nearer.
" Now." Author shouted and we all entered the portal.

" What the heck." A detail said seeing us disappear through the portal.

***

Author and the others come out through the portal, appearing in the fortress in fort haven.
" They will be in the dungeon." Jordan said and lead them towards the dungeon.
As they reached the Dungeon, Jordan grabbed Maddie and stayed behind.
" What are you doing?" Maddie asked.
" We have to stand up to Aramis, at least we have to try." Jordan said and they both turned back walking away.

***

Vanessa is shown to have spotted Jordan and Maddie sneaking away and then follows them.

***

" Cheers." Aramis said holding up a glass of wine with the rest of the council joining in.
Aramis then poured some wine into a glass cup and handed it to General Ryder who was standing next to him.
" My lord ..." General Ryder said but Aramis stopped him.
" Take you deserve it." Aramis said and handed it to General Ryder.
" From now on, you and your men will enjoy the best of things in the kingdom." Aramis said and the door to the room opens with Jordan and Maddie stepping in.

" Well, well, well, what do we have here? Accomplices of a traitor." Aramis said.
" Our father was never a traitor, you are." Maddie said.
" How can you be so heartless to destroy the people who welcomed you here after running from our dying planet?" Jordan said looking at Aramis despicably.

" Watch your tongue boy, I'm not your father." Aramis said with anger.
" Jordan, Maddie" Vanessa said walking into the room.
" I see you've been going around committing worse crimes than your father. How dear you bring an enemy into the kingdom." Aramis said and withdrew his sword, swiftly slashing deep into Maddie's throat and stabbing Jordan in the abdomen.

Filled with rage, Vanessa transformed into her wolf form and at lightning speed, sped across the room, killing everyone except Aramis who held out a silver sword and gently walked out of the room through the back door as he saw others approaching.

Vanessa then transformed into her human form and ran towards Jordan.
" No Jordan, don't leave me, not again." Vanessa cried holding Jordan as he fell on his knees with blood gushing out of where Aramis had stabbed him.
" Find the Omnitrix orb in the power chamber far east of this room, destroy it." Jordan said and lifted his head kissing Vanessa before breathing his last.
" The Omnitrix orb." Matthew said.

A/N

Hungh, life is kinda harsh in Vanessa, first Jace, then Jordan.
Okay now that they know the key to wiping out the fort haveners, what do you think will happen?
Sorry this chapter is short
See you all in the next chapter.
Don't forget to vote and give your feedback if you enjoyed.