We are at War

Chapter seventeen

Episode one.

" Lucille!" Author shouted and Lucille turned around folding her arms.
" What?" Lucille asked coldly.
" Oh, I'm sure you know." Author said.
" Well no." Lucille said.
" Quit pretending and give me back my powers." Author yelled.
" And what if I don't?" Lucille asked.
" I'll force it from you." Author said.

Lucille then chuckled before speaking.
" I'm alive so you'll need my freewill to take it back." Lucille said.
" Maybe it would be better if you were dead then" A thick voice said and Lucille turned looked sideways to see three Alpha's of different packs approaching she and Author.

Afraid, Lucille began to move backwards as they advanced towards her.
" Okay, okay" Lucille said.

*.       *.        *.  

Norman climbed up the stairs to a balcony at the back of the council chambedr.
He needed to get some fresh air.

With everything going on now, he didn't really know what to do.
He was afraid Aramis would see to it that his lineage would be removed from the councillor's position.

He sighed before grabbing the handles to the huge arched door that lead to the balcony.
He then opened it and stepped into the balcony to see a thick red liquid flowing on the floor.

" Blood!" He exclaimed and traced the blood to it's source to see his personal assistant, Nadan lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his throat.

Quickly, Norman picked up the sword on the floor.
It was the one that had been used to kill Nadan as the sword was stained with his blood.

Norman then held out the sword in defense since the person who had killed Nadan could still be around, probably hiding somewhere.

Suddenly the door to the balcony opened and Aramis followed by the rest of the council came into sight.
" Nice, nice." Aramis said clapping his hands.
" No it's not what you think it is." Norman said.

" You mean that you killed your personal assistant for giving you out." Aramis said.
" No, I found him here." Norman said.
" Liar." Aramis shouted.
"You killed a life evidence. You'll be executed for felony tomorrow." A council member said.

*.      *.      *.   

" Mum, what's the matter?" Jordan asked seeing his mum crying.
"The council accused Norman of murder and felony, he'll be executed tomorrow" Aveera said crying
" What of Belthazar?, He's in too?" Jordan asked.
" No, but you're right, Belthazar." Aveera said wiping her tears.
She then stood up and walked out of her room.

*.      *.      *.  

A guard is shown eavesdropping on Aveera and Jordan's conversation.
The guards then removed a phone from his pocket and dialed a number.
" Sir.... Yes ..... Alright Sir.... Thank you Sir" The guard said and walks away.

*.       *.        *.  

Belthazar's House.

" My lady." One of Belthazar's House guard said bowing slightly before Aveera as she entered the house.
" Ah, lady Aveera, aren't we blessed having such an August visitor such as you in this house today." Trevor, Belthazar's chief of staff said with a large smile.
" I need to see Belthazar urgently" Aveera said adjusting the soft light blue veil over her head.

" The old man. I think he's enjoying his sleep, he hasn't come out of his room since this morning." Trevor said.
" Well, take me to his room." Aveera said and Trevor stretched his hands sideways signalling for Aveera to follow him.

" Sorry, but you look like it's a super urgent matter, what's happening?" Trevor asked.
" Nothing." Aveera said as they stopped by a door with signs of professional furniture, judging by the explicit carving and design.

Trevor then placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it, opening it.
" My God!' Aveera exclaimed seeing Belthazar lying lifelessly on the floor.

Flashback
A guard in Belthazar's House drops his phone which he had just used to receive a call in his pocket.
He then walks towards a table, pouring some water from a glass jug into a glass jug.
He then looked sideways and behind before removing a small transparent tube in his pocket and dumping the entire content in the glass of water.
The guard then walked towards Belthazar's room and knocked on the door.

Presently.

Execution ground.
" Tie him well, he's a monster." Aramis said with a fierce voice as some guards strapped Norman to a log of wood strongly founded in the ground.
Aramis from the corner of his eye then spotted Jordan and Maddie watching.

Smiling, Aramis turned around.
" Here to see your father executed for his crimes against the fort?" Aramis said with an outrageous smirk on his face.

The executioner then stepped forward holding a sharp steel sword.
Aramis then stepped forward and stretched out his hands to collect the sword from the executioner.
" I'll like to do that myself." Aramis said smiling as he walked towards Aramis.
" I made sure the sword is very sharp, I promise you won't feel a thing." Aramis said.

Aramis then leaned in and whispered into Norman's ears.
" I had to kill him, he's a fool plus I don't want someone that would betray me on spotting a better option." Aramis said.
" I'll..." Norman said but got stopped by Aramis.
" Long live the king." Aramis said and dived the sword into Norman's heart with Jordan and Maddie closing their eyes.

" As the new councillor, this will be my first line of action." Aramis said.
" We wage war against the Terrans ( inhabitants of earth )"