Full moon (Edited)

Chapter six

Greenville orphanage home.

"This is the seventh time we're asking to go look for Vanessa, and we've been turned down every single time," Toshiba said with a distraught expression.

He closes the door to the administrative office before walking after Richie.

"They claim that the police is searching for her, and we've seen no results for the past three weeks," Richie said without turning around, "if they won't let us, we will search for her no matter what it takes." He added.

"I hope you have your laptop ready, we leave tonight with any clue we get before then," Richie continued.

***

Arkadia wolf high.

🎵 You're my downfall, you're my muse,
my worst distraction
My rhythm and blues,
I can't...... 🎵
( Album by John legend )

Jace sat in his room, toying with his fingers, he loved Vanessa so much, he was downtrodden.

He looked sideways when Oscar, his roommate got up from his bed, packing his phone and headset.

"Don't worry I'll take care of Vanessa." Oscar mocked Jace and walked towards the door

Someone knocked on the door, and Oscar opened it to see Vanessa and Hudson.

"Vanessa, I was just on my way to see you," Oscar said putting on his most adorable smile.

"We're not here to see you, we're here to see Jace." Hudson rolled his eyes at Oscar, and walks past him.

"Oh," Oscar muttered softly, with an hint of jealousy and disappointment in his voice.

Vanessa nodded at him, and walked past him, after which he closed the door.

Jace, noticing their presence stood up, with hopes high.

"We need to talk to you privately," Vanessa said with a stoic expression, trying to sound as cold as she could.

***

"Someone wants me dead!" Jace exclaimed.

"Yes," Hudson replied.

"Then the person should be ready to get it from me and I mean really hard." Jace hit his fist on his palm

"No, we think whoever wants you dead is the same person that attacked me when you were busy making out with my best friend," Vanessa said.

"We'll have to escape, the person was able to do marvellous things like creating a door out of nowhere, like this," Vanessa said and used her fingers to draw out a door shape on the wall.

To everyone's surprise, her fingers shone and a real door appeared.

"Oooh" they all exclaimed.

"What do you think is behind that door?" Jace asked.

"If don't know, it could be an empty room or a beautiful garden," Vanessa replied and Hudson slowly opened the door.