Prime fire

2 months later.

"Uuaaah!" Vanessa groaned and screamed as she tried to push out the baby she was about to deliver

"Push." Rafi instructed
.
"Unnnnh" Vanessa groaned as she pushed.

The cry of a baby then filled the room and Rafi brought him out, Vanessa falling asleep

.
*. *. *. 

Trishana.

Lucille's POV

Lucille bent backwards as an overhead blade swung towards her direction and before swinging back at her, she flipped twice and quickly bent her head sideways as another blade whizzed by her ears.

She finally flipped once avoiding a flying dart as she landed in the safe zone.
She smiled proudly as she walked over to Eugeus, the alpha of the white lunar pack, a pack that had welcomed her after leaving Venezia, the capital city of Vardasia. Here everyone was friendly and everyone was welcome here no matter where he or she came from.

"Well done Lucille," Eugeus said, "that's it for today's training, thank you for making my training easier by learning fast." Eugeus continued and gave her a proud smile..

"No, thank you for training me yourself as the alpha rather than assigning one of your combat lords to me." She said, smiling.

"It's dinner time, go join the others in the arena, I'll be there" Eugeus said.

Lucille sat in the arena, watching the artists perform. A plate was then passed to her containing a piece of raw meat followed by a goblet containing a deer's blood.
She picked the meat up and bit it, tearing it with her teeth and chewing it before gulping down some of the deer's blood.

Lucille looked sideways where a deer was being heated over a fire and noticed some movements. She  dropped her food and stood up moving closer to the fire careful not to draw attention to herself. Being close enough, she withdrew some blades and threw it at the person but fortunately for him, he super sped away in time.

"Who are you?" Lucille asked.

"Don't worry, I'll just walk away and never come back," he said and slowly moved backwards.

Lucille unable to see his face in the dark used her enhanced sight and charged at him.

"You're going nowhere" she said and he also charged forward as they both half transformed. Landing on themselves, they began to roll on each other until Lucille pinned him to the ground seeing him his face clearly. Suddenly several memories began to flash in Lucille's head as she received her full memory.

"Author!" Lucille exclaimed, looking at him in surprise.

"Lucille."

*.*.*.

Palace of Vardasia.

Vanessa slowly opened her eyes to see Matthew standing above her by the bed.

"Good, you're awake," Matthew said and signalled to a maiden who brought Vanessa's baby forward.

"Your child" Matthew said but to his surprise, Vanessa stood up with a fierce look.

"Get him out of my sight now, take that baby out now!" Vanessa yelled fiercely.

"Vanessa! That's your baby!" Matthew looked stunned.

"I said get out!" Vanessa ignored him and screamed, the maiden leaving with the baby quickly..

*. *. *.     

The void.

"My plan is about to unfold itself," Hecrydos said.

"You've been saying that for the past two years and three months, I'm beginning to think you're fake!" Patricia said as she pushed aside the plate of food placed before her and stood up, opening the door of her room to go in.

"It's now closer than you can ever imagine," Hecrydos said and grinned monstrously. Patricia stopped and look back at him with fear and doubt in her eyes..

"What is?" She asked.

"Prime fire."

*.*.*.   

"We welcome you Author to our pack," Eugeus said standing before Lucille and Author.

"Thank you so much for accepting me," Author said and bowed slightly.

"You are welcome Author of the White lunar pack."

*.*.*.  

"I've assigned a maiden to take care of Vanessa's child," Hudson said as he approached Matthew.

"Good."

"Any idea why Vanessa doesn't want to see her own child?" Hudson asked.

"Said she doesn't want anything that reminds her of him. She had servants clear out all Jace's things from her room." Matthew replied and shook his head.

"She's been dark lately," Hudson said.

" Exactly, if she continues with this attitude the council will have her dethroned, she sends people everyday to the executioner's axe over simple crimes," Matthew said.

"She'll come around." Hudson nodded.

"Tell me, why are you glowing this morning?" Matthew asked and smiled..

"Arkadian students will be graduating today, Amber would be coming back," Hudson answered, smiling.

"That's good, that means the knight school students will also be knighted today so Richie and Toshiba are coming today." Matthew said.

"They could cheer Vanessa up" Hudson said.

:-) After the graduation ceremony and knighting ceremony which took place in quick succession at the palace.

"I missed you" Hudson said as he kissed Amber on her forehead.

"I missed you too, I thought about you everyday." Amber said staring at him.

"I know," Hudson said and from above Amber's shoulder, he spotted Toshiba walking out of the hall, moods down.

Amber then turned around to check what he was looking at.

"Go meet him." Amber nodded and Hudson kissed her forehead once again before going after Toshiba.

"Congratulations on your knighting" Hudson said approaching Toshiba as he turned down an empty corridor.

"Thanks." Toshiba said, glancing shortly at Hudson before turning to leave.

"I'm sorry about Lucille, after two years seperation, you should finally be back together," Hudson said.

"Don't be, you all caused this, Lucille told me everything, you all are the reason she left and you know it, so stay away from me!" Toshiba said fiercely as he walked away.

"Tosh.... Toshiba wait!" Hudson shouted, but Toshiba kept walking until out of sight.

*. *. *. 

"Refill my cup please," Mr Harper said said as a lady, half naked stood up from beside him and walked towards the table as another lady caressed Mr Harper, kissing his neck and running her fingers through his bare chest. As the other lady gingerly approached with a glass of wine, Mr Harper suddenly gasped as a vision ran through his head.

" It is now closer than you can ever imagine" Hecrydos said.
" What is" Patricia asked.
" Prime fire" Hecrydos answered.

" Patricia's alive"