Hell blood (Edited)

Chapter eight

Flashback

39 years ago

"I wonder what the traps would have caught," Mr Hart said as he and his family walked through his farm.

The farm was a large one and the area in which they were smelled of carrots and turnips.

"Let me see it, let me see it." Young Harper jumled up in excitement.

"Don't worry it is just a little further," Brenna said and patted her son's head.

"Here we are" Mr Hart said and opened up a wall of weeds only to see a monstrous looking wolf feeding on a pig his trap had caught.

Noticing them, the creature ignored the devoured pig and faced them. It stood up straight and snarled before going after them.

"Run!" Mr Hart said and held young Harper as he began to run.

"Aargh!" Brenna screamed as the creature pounced on her.

"Brennaa!" Mr Hart shouted and turned around; his legs tripping over a piece of rock on the ground.

Before he could stand up, the creature was already right in front of him and immediately slashed at him with his monstrous claws.

*. *. *

Young Harper is shown hiding in the bushes, crying.

*. *. *.

Presently

"Take this." Amber brought out a spray from her drawer which she handed to Richie.

"What is it?" Richie asked while holding up the spray.

"Any werewolf would smell your human scent. This will make you smell like one of us," Amber replied and grabbed her bag.

"Enhanced sense of smell, hmn," Toshiba said, collected the spray from Richie, and sprayed himself.

"Follow me," Amber said and walked out the room.

"Where are we going?" Richie asked.

"If we are going to rescue Vanessa we will need more help. We can't do it alone," Amber replied and shut the door behind as they came out

*. *. *.

"Wilfred you can't do this, you can't let them do this," Maya protested.

"If this is a way to redeem myself of my guilt on Vanessa, Hudson, Lucille, and Jace, then I'm ready to do it," Wilfred retorted.

"Tonight is the blood moon, we have to rescue them and stop Valentine," Amber said.

"Wilfred, tell me you are not doing this," Maya said.

"We are doing this and we are leaving now," Wilfred said.

"Okay, then go, but I'll have to stay. who will look after the students?"

*. *. *

Arkadia wolf high.

"I couldn't find Hudson anywhere" Mr Harper said joining Chris and Daniel by the food stand.
" He's got to be somewhere" Mr Harper said as he and the others walked out of the cafeteria down the hallway.
" If this is a way to redeem myself of my guilt on Vanessa Hudson Lucille and Jace then I'm ready to do it" the heard a voice coming from an office with its door opened halfway.
Mr Harper and the others then eavesdropped till the end of the discussion.
" We follow them" Mr Harper said as they went to hide.
*. *. *