Silver- Ultimate Weakness.

Two human figures are shown sneaking through a crowd of people in the forts market which lead directly to the fort's border.
They were both dressed in black robes and kept their heads low to avoid attention to themselves.

" I don't even know why I'm doing this." Maddie said.
" Cause we have to find a way to defeat Aramis." Jordan said
" I feel guilty that we left mom alone." Maddie said.

" What do you think we had rather done?" Jordan asked.
" Break her out of the cell Aramis threw her in? He blamed mom of being an accomplice with dad even after killing him. Do you think he'll stop and just let us live knowing we could one day rebel against him?" Jordan continued.

They then stopped as they reached the fort's shield.
Jordan then brought out a remote to bring down the shield but nothing happened.
" What happened, why is the shield not down yet?" Maddie asked.
" Shit." Jordan said throwing the remote at the shield with the remote withering to dust.
" What?" Maddie asked.
" He cut our control of the shield. He probably knew we'll try to run." Jordan said.

Suddenly, a blue-black portal began to open and Author stepped out.
" What the heck!" Jordan exclaimed in surprise.
" Come, let's go." Author said and they all entered it coming out of the other side to see a large camp with various tents and lot of people going about their daily business.
" Hi Jordan" Vanessa said and Jordan widened his smile on spotting them.
" How'd you guy's know we were in trouble?" Maddie asked.
" One of the many things you need to know about us." Eugeus replied.

***

" I've had the Knights set up a defence position." Richie said.
" What of General Argus?" Patricia asked.
" He has the flu, so he put me in charge." Richie said.
" Look who's slowly rising to the top." Vanessa said and hit Richie on the chest.
" Oouch." Richie cried, smiling.

" So this is what you'll need to know." Jordan said.
" Our General, General Ryder is a huge tall man, 6.6 feets. He leads 10 Battalions, each with a thousand Detail." Maddie said.
" Every detail is an extremely good combatant and trained to kill without mercy. Your strength will give you a rate of one knight to three details." Jordan said.
" Good." Matthew said.

" To avoid too much risk, he'll face off against your Knights on the first battle with just a battalion. That to test your army's ability. So be careful how much of yourselves you give off." Maddie said.
" I'll despatch only four hundred Knights. Gotta go." Richie said.

***

" Finally we've been given a chance to exercise our bones." General Ryder shouted standing on a podium before a multitude of details all screaming and shouting.
They all looked fierce and rugged as they screamed and hailed Ryder.
" Now, we shall march headlong into victory, for this battle is ours. We shall enlarge our coasts and we'll not stop till we conquer this world." General Ryder shouted.

***

Vanessa sat on a horse watching as the Knights fought against the details from Fort Haven across a mass area of land.
Judging by the more number of details lying lifelessly on the ground with blood oozing out of various parts of their body, the Knights of Vardasia were winning.

She watched as several knights shifted back and forth their wolf forms.
The sights was one not to witness. Everywhere was chaos and blood.
" Get him!" She heard Richie and Matthew shout at the same time as a man riding on a white horse began to run back towards Fort Haven.
Judging by his dressing, feature and countenance he was the General Ryder, the general Maddie and Jordan had described.

Matthew, Vinson, Hudson, Raymelle, Eugeus and the other Alpha's has opted to join the Knights against the details of Fort Haven.
Vanessa then looked sideways at her mother, Patricia who was carrying Jaden in her hands.

Vanessa then looked forward to see the Knights who had chased general Ryder and the others who had retreated coming back.
They had managed to escape, maybe.
But this was a big victory. Though their will be more.

***
Lucille is shown walking towards the shield  of fort haven with a blank expression on her face.

***

" How did you lose, how?!" Aramis yelled at General Ryder who was standing before him, chest out and hands behind his back.
" I'm sorry but we never expected them to be that powerful." General Ryder said.
" Well maybe you should have never underestimated them." Aramis said.
" Even if we didn't we will have still been defeated." General Ryder.
" What do you mean?" Aramis asked.
" Our swords refused to penetrate them, it breaks on touching them. They also seem to have super strength." General Ryder said and Aramis looked at him in surprise.

" Even still, they ought to... They will definitely have weakness. A point of defeat." Aramis said.
" Even if it's true there's no way we can figure it out." General Ryder said.
" You don't have to." A voice said and they both looked sideways to see Lucille.

" Who are you and how did you get in." Aramis asked.
" I'm one of those who just wasted an entirely battalion of your army." Lucille said and general Ryder swiftly withdrew a sword and charged at Lucille but stopped as she talked again.
" You want to know out weakness, I'll tell you." Lucille said.

" And why will you betray your own people?" Aramis asked.
" You mean the people who mocked and humiliated me. I'm here to exact my final revenge on them. Our weakness is silver." Lucille said.
" And how do we know you're not lying." Aramis asked.

Lucille then walked towards a silver structure in the room and cut herself with blood dripping to the floor making Aramis and general Ryder eyes widen in surprise.
" Finally, I can destroy them and this entire world would be mine." Aramis said and laughed evilly.

A/N
I'm I the only one wishing I could enter into the story and stab Lucille a thousand times ( *not a psycho* ).
Anyway what do you think will happen now.
Will the werewolves survive fort haven's next line of attack. #im so scared.
Can't wait to upload the next chapter. See you then.
Don't forget to vote and give your feedback if you enjoyed.