Power

The Void.

"From the ocean we shall rise," Rafi chanted and walked towards the sparkling water of the ocean that flowed through wonder valley.
For the first time in 15 years, there was actually hope to go back home; to go back to earth.

"If we make it out, that'll be our new motto," Patricia said and smiled as she saw the Jacquin of before fly towards them and hover next to Jayden who was in Tania's hand. This time, the Jacquin wasn't alone, but she came with two friends.

"A knife," Rafi said and stretched out his hands. Quickly, Hudson took out a knife from his combat belt and handed it to him.

Rafi hissed in pain as he sliced his palm with the knife, letting his blood drop into the ocean.
The only thing that happened after this were the ripples that spread across the water with red stains.

"It's not working," Rafi said with disappointment in his tone.

"A wolf blood was supposed to activate a portal, what happened?" Matthew asked. They had all thought they could finally leave the Void and this happens.

"Maybe I'm not worthy," Rafi turned around suddenly, "but who is?" He asked and everyone faced Jayden.

"A pure blood," Patricia said the one thing on everyone's mind.

"Give him to me," Rafi said and Tania handed over Jayden to him.

As if the Jacquins understood what was happening, they all began to screech loudly, causing everyone present to cover their ears to protect it from the deafening sound.

Distracted by the noise, they didn't see when a Jacquin flew at Rafi and snatched the knife from him.

"You naughty pest!" Rafi hollered at the Jacquin who ignored him and flew away.

"Another knife," he said.

As Eugeus stretched out a knife to Rafi, another Jacquin rushed forward and clawed at Rafi; its class slashing the left side of Rafi's face, scarring it.

"You pesky beast," Rafi screamed. He wiped his face with his robe and the injury soon healed itself.