Bonus Chapter {Requested}

.This bonus chapter was requested by HoneyB023
It's for those who are curious about how the fort haveners had left their planet and found earth. How everything had started will also be added.

2yrs after Vanessa and the others had entered the phantom.

Planet Imperia.
"You have to believe me, we'll all die if we don't leave," Albert said, trying to convince the council.
"This is a lie, we've been on this planet for millennium and our sun has never burn out, why now?" Norman asked.
"You will stop this madness right from this minute," he continued.

"Then I'll announce it to the people, let's see how you handle a riot."
Albert's mood hardened, and he turned to leave the council chamber.
"Guards, arrest him." Norman's voice echoed through the chamber, and the guards immediately acted on his command, grabbing Albert.

A week later.
People are shown running helter skelter in the streets of Imperia as heavy quakes quaked every where as people fell into ground that continuosly caved in.

"We have to do something about this," Aramis said, facing Norman, who was looking tensed.
"Get Albert," Norman commanded.

Flash play

Albert is released and an emergency ship called the exodus ship was used to transport the citizens of Imperia into space, without a clear destination.
They spend about three years in space passing various planets and galaxies.
The water, food and supplements are rationed in small quantities, till Albert discovers a planet with life, Earth.

Thanks, okay don't forget to leave a chapter you'll like to read on in the comments box