Acrylys (Edited)

"I heard you are now queen," Mr Harper said and faced Vanessa, "My Queen." All he got was an uncomfortable nod from Vanessa.

The door opened and Rafi, Hudson, and Amber stepped in.

"You're late," Jace said in annoyance.

"We're sorry," Hudson apologized and took his seat next to Amber.

"Mr Harper here says he has something that has been bothering him for the past two years to tell us," Matthew introduced them to the situation.

"You have the effontery to come back here after being pardoned for trying to wipe out all of our kind!" Hudson hollered angrily.

"Calm down Hudson, let us hear him out, if it is something stupid, I promise you, I'll be the first to have his head cut off," Lucille smiled and intertwined her fingers on the table.

"Okay, how do I put this?" Mr Harper sighed and continued, "I've been having weird visions."

"What visions?" Matthew asked.

"At first I see that monster, Hecrydos telling me to come free him, then I see him drink blood from a strange golden goblet. I then see his army of demons fill the world destroying it." Mr Harper explained briefly.

"The holy Grail," Rafi muttered beneath his breath, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What is that?" Mr Harper asked.

"The cup he drank from, it's a legendary cup, said to contain power," Matthew said, "when one drinks from it, the person gains ultimate power and immortality." He explained.

"Hecrydos is after it," Rafi said.

"First, I need to know why I keep seeing this visions. They are driving me crazy." Mr Harper said.

"You're not human, that is why you were able to summon the pendants power." Matthew said.

"You are a seer." Rafi said.

" So he can see things other people can't see, like seeing into the future or what is going on somewhere else?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes," Rafi answered.

"Hecrydos is in the void, there is no way he's going out so we don't have to worry." Jace said.

"If Mr Harper is truly a seer, it means in the future, Hecrydos finds a way to escape," Rafi said.

"Then, we'll do everything needed to prevent that future." Vanessa said.

***

Flash back.

A day after defeating Valentine.

Patricia slowly opened her eyes to see herself in a creepy looking place. She suddenly remembered what happened.

"Oh my god, I had betrayed them." She thought to myself. She then remembered she was in the void, Hecrydos had dragged her in.

"Finally you are awake," a monstrous voice said and Patricia looked forward to see Hecrydos sharpening the edge of his battle axe.

"Why am I still alive? Just kill me already, you are not getting out of here anyway," Patricia said with the intent of annoying him.

"I won't kill you. Your daughter will know you are alive and she will try to save you. I'll use my chance then," Hecrydos said.

"You're wasting your time. They all think I'm dead." I said hoping I was right.

"You will see." Hecrydos said with a wide grin.

***

In the castle, a guard opened the door to Vanessa's chamber and Vanessa walked in. The guard then closed the door and his eyes glowed in a deep red color.