Captivity (Edited)

Special facts.
Silver blood- A silver blood is a werewolf who unlike other werewolves is immune to silver therefore making him/her susceptible only to lunar eclipse, thus, being partially immortal.

Episode sixteen.

"You're a silver blood!" Matthew exclaimed. He was outrightly surprised at the discovery.

He finally knew why Valentine was so strong. He was a one of a kind; a silver blood.

"Why do you think I charge head long into battle without fear?" Valentine smirked and waisted no time in throwing a punch in Matthew's face, making him go unconscious.

"Finally the Lunarike pendant is mine!" Valentine screamed and howled loudly as the bright full moon shone on his face.

*. *. *.

"Hudson has not been back for 5 weeks now, I think he ran away," Mr harper said furiously.

He felt betrayed by Hudson's departure. He had rescued and raised Hudson though he himself wasn't financially stable.

"He sure did." Chris crossed his arms over his chest.

"I saved him from death, he owes me his life." Mr Harper clenched his fists, "I can't just let him run away from me without fulfilling anything worthy of acknowledgement," Mr Harper added with a fierce expression.

"Chris, Daniel pack your things, we go looking for Hudson."

*. *. *

The palace of Vardasia.

"Now you will all watch me combine all four parts of the Lunarike pendants," Valentine grinned mischievously while facing the cell where he held his captives.

He stretched out his hands and was immediately handed the four pieces of the Lunarike pendant by Rafi.

He joined the pendants pieces together, a bright lights glowed and the pendant pieces became whole.

"What is that thing anyway?" Jace asked from inside a silver prison.

He still didn't know the reason for the stupid struggle over a pendant.

"You haven't heard?" Valentine faced Jace, "it's the key to immense power, control over demons of the void and blood suckers," Valentine said.

Hearing this Vanessa gasped and Valentine faced her with a look of confliction on his face, but his expression changed and he hung the pendants on his neck.

"Rafi, prepare the rituals, we won't want to be in haste when the blood moon rises," Valentine said and turned around to leave.

*. *. *.

"Tyre trails," Toshiba said as he and Richie observed a path.

"A vehicle must have passed here," he added.
" I say we follow it," Richie said.

*. *. *

" Where could he have passed" Mr Harper said as he, Chris and Daniel scouted the woods.

They were now in a different section of the forest.
Dried cordant leaves littered the floor and pine trees surrounded the area.

"It could have been anywhere," Daniel said and sniffed in the smell of the dried cones.

"By anywhere you mean here," Chris remarked, "come check this out," Mr Harper and Daniel walked there.

"Footprints," Mr Harper said as he observed the prints in the sand.

"He must have passed here," Daniel said.