Freedom

Chapter sixteen.

Episode one
Flash back.

:-) After Maddie had visited Jordan's room.
Albert's POV.
I walked through an hallway in the fortress towards the power chamber. I had to check on the Omnitrix twice everyday.
It was a normal routine I had to follow even though there was really nothing to do.
" When I get back, I promise, I'll get you out of here" I heard a voice say and looked forward to see Jordan outside the door of his room talking to someone inside before closing the door.
He then looked up to see me and put on a fake smile I recognised immediately.
" Hi Jordan, where to?" I asked.
" To the council chamber, my dad requests my presence" Jordan said.
" Oh, then hurry, the councillor does not like to be delayed" I said and Jordan nodded, walking away.
    I then stopped by the door to Jordan's chamber and looked at it wondering who Jordan could have been possibly talking to earlier.
He said he'd get the person out of here, who could th.... Suddenly I realised who it was, the lady Jordan had found, the one every bounty Hunter and guard was looking for right now, Norman had promised to reward anyone that brings and finds her. I didn't need anything Norman was ready to offer, every healer and techron in the city envied my position as the chief scientist. I then kept walking deciding to ignore her till a realisation struck me, I needed to create a new serum for my experiment, her kind is a special kind, she could be the key, all I need from her is a little blood and a strand of her hair for DNA analysis.
I then opened the door to see her relaxing on the couch making her jump up in fright.
" Who are you? " She asked and I noticed claws extracting from her fingers.
" Hey it's okay, Jordan sent me, he told me to get you out of here" I said trying to sound as natural as possible.
" He said he'll be back and get me out of here himself so you're lying" she said with anget visibly filling her. Whatever her kind were, they had an alter ego that acted on primal urge.
" He said he's sorry that it will no longer be possible,his father, councillor Norman sent him on a personal mission to the barracks and he'll not he back in two days" I said surprised at how fast I had made that up.
" Oh, she said as the claws on her fingers retracted back in.
   Seeing, she had let her guard down, I put my hands behind my back picking a tube from my back pocket.
" Let's go"  she said and moved nearer.
Seeing this opportunity, I suddenly opened the tube and let a green fume escape out if it into her nostrils after which she suddenly froze, slumping onto a couch.
    The fume she had inhaled was something I had created, on entering the body, it shuts off the nervous system making one go numb.
The effect lasts for thirty minutes in warlocks and an hour in the others.
I then plucked off a strand of hair from her and drew some blood from her using a syringe.
" Let's see how much help you can do" I said and turned to leave.
As a placed my hands on the doorknob, I heard some sound behind me and turned around to see the lady slowly standing up.
It was less than a minute and get nervous system was already overcoming the drug. She then charged at me weakly.
" Seems the drug is still in her system" I said gratefully, I wasn't a warlock and I didn't have any defense technique, I'm a straight scientist.
In this case, I had an upper hand.
As she swung her hand at me, I grabbed it and with a groan, pushed her and to my surprise in her body's condition, she staggered across the room shattering the window as she fell down the tower.
Quickly, I ran forward and saw her metres below, lying lifelessly in the ground.

Wonder valley, the void.
" The monks that found this place said that since it houses the magic to every dimension, there's a portal here to every dimension" Rafi said.
" How sure we're they? We've been searching for almost two hours now and have found nothing." Vinson said.
" I don't know but I believe it's true" Rafi said.
" Wow" Raymelle said and they all looked to where he had pulled apart a bunch of shrubs revealing a group of multicoloured Viquains flying in circles around a multicoloured Portal.
        One of the Viquains who has come to them on their first day here then flew towards them, flying next to Patricia who was carrying Jaden in her hands.
" We found it, we found it!!" Hudson shouted.
" Now what?" Amber asked.
" We inform the others and lead them to their freedom" Matthew said.
*.      *.       *. 
" You called for me" Albert said walking into the council chamber and looked forward where Norman sat on a chair with Jordan standing next to him.
" We have some important issue to discuss" Norman said.
" And what would that be" Albert asked.
" I want you, us, to make Jordan aware, to introduce him to the matters of the council and everything he needs to know, I think it's time." Norman said.
" Why?" Albert asked.
" The tumor in my brain stem, I'm afraid it's getting really worse, the migranes are getting more constant" Norman said and Jordan widened his eyes in surprise as they changed a dark voilet.
" Dad, what do you mean tumor?" Jordan asked, worried.
" Yes, Jordan, I have a brain tumor and my time is limited" Norman said.
" That's why I want to introduce you to the council now, you'll join the council so the other council members can get used to you, if I die before doing that, they'll skip you over and elect another councillor, they'll see you as a child" Norman said.
" But dad, why did you hide this from us? mum needs to know" Jordan said
" Aveera will know when it's time, for now let's deal with this" Norman said and suddenly the door to the council chamber burst open as two guards entered accompanying Vanessa.
    In seeing Vanessa alive, Albert's eyes widened with surprise, Jordan equally surprised.
" What happened?" Jordan asked.
" We found her behind the council, she must have fallen while trying to escape" a guard said.
" Thanks goodness, we have an hour if the deadline left" Norman said.
Jordan then looked at Vanessa in a questioning way and Vanessa noticing it nodded in Albert's direction.
Jordan, angry, faced Albert and squeezed his fist so tight, his knuckles became white as he tried to calm himself.
A/N
What do you think happen? do you think Jordan will confront Albert later on?
Anyway I'm so thrilled to plot out the rest of my ideas. Anyway I'll see you all in the next chapter.
Don't forget to vote and give your feedback if you enjoyed