Hecrydos (Edited)

Vardasia means city of wolves. It is a kingdom hidden away from the Human world. Vardasia consists of various villages made up of several packs. Vardasia is ruled by a King or Queen who has control over every Alpha or Luna in Vardasia.

The  capital city of is Venezia where the royal families, their friends, and the nobles live in.
Special facts.
Silver blood- A silver blood is a werewolf who unlike other werewolves is immune to silver therefore making him/her susceptible only to lunar eclipse, thus, being partially immortal.

Special facts.
Hell blood - An hell blood is a special werewolf from the dark side that exists in every nine generations of royalty. Hell bloods are easily manipulated by Demons called Wraiths with the ability to possess creatures.
Characteristics - Cold, hard to befriend, deceptive abilities such as shape shifting.

Chapter Nine.

The door at the far end of the room opens and Patricia floats in as Rafi walked in with his hands pointed at her.

He slowly lowered his hand and dropped her on a bench.

"Patricia," Matthew said as he ran forward and grabbed  the bars of the cell.

"Mum!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"She's alive! I thought she went to the void," Matthew said.

"Once again, surpriiise," Valentine said as he walked into the room with the Lunarike Pendant hung on his neck.

"What did you do to her?!"  Matthew shouted.

"Nothing, she just drank Eve's portion to hide what she knows from me," Valentine replied calmly.

"But now, I will awake her and we will both take over what belongs to werewolves," he continued, "the world belongs to werewolves, not humans!"

"Patricia would never join you to do that,"  Matthew said.

"Of course not." Valentine's lips curled up into a smirk.

"She won't right, or will she?" Vanessa asked with fear buries deep into her eyes.

"Your mum was never evil so she will never join him unless........he hypnotises her," Matthew said in realization.

Valentine then faced Vanessa.

"Join me my daughter and let you and I with your mum take over the world." Valentine stretched out his hands to Valentine.

"Never!" Vanessa gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.

"Then you will get what you deserve: punishment," Valentine said before directing his attention to Patricia.

"I call upon the powers of the deep, oh Patricia arise from the bondage of sleep always doing as I say," Valentine said and the medallion eye at the centre of the Lunarike pendant glowed.

Suddenly, Patricia opened her eyes and stood upright.

"Mum," Vanessa muttered softly.

***

"I always knew Hudson would not just come to me for nothing, he couldn't steal things before because he had something bigger in store for us, a castle," Mr Harper said as he, Chris and Daniel sneaked through the castle.