Omnitrix Orb

Chapter nineteen.

Episode one.

" The Omnitrix orb, what could it be?" Matthew asked.
" We'll know when we get there." Richie said wincing in pain.
He had been one of those they had rescued in the dungeon and he had been badly wounded from war.
" I wish I had healing abilities like you guys." Richie said.
" You're the last human on earth, still want to be?" Eugeus asked and Richie faced him in surprise.

" What do you mean?" Richie asked.
" He means you could be turned if you want." Raymelle said.
" Wait, you can make me a werewolf?" Richie asked.
" Yes, but why would you want that. There's pride in your humanity." Matthew said.

" I think we're here."  Vinson said and Vanessa walked forward.
" It's locked." Richie said.
Hudson then walked forward and kicked it, his strength sending the brass door opening wide.
Suddenly, alarms began to blare loudly.
"Lock the door." Matthew said and Vinson turned around to lock the door.

" Wow, I've never seen such a beautiful laboratory." Richie said.
" What's that?" Vanessa asked.
" Somewhere experiments, researches and tests are made." Richie said.

Vanessa then walked towards a large, bright shining orb.
" The Omnitrix orb." Matthew said.
" How important can it be?" Patricia asked.
" Very" Rafi answered.
" I feel a great energy emerging from it, I think it's their power source." Rafi said.
" That's why Jordan wanted us to destroy it, they'll all die." Vanessa said.

They then began to hear loud thuds coming from the door to the chamber.
" They're trying to get in." Raymelle said
" They're welcome to try." Vanessa said and her hand began to glow flame red.
She then walked towards the door melting the hinges together with the walls.

***

" What's happening!" Aramis screamed.
" My lord there are intruders in the power chamber." Waldo said.
" What!" Aramis exclaimed.
" The Terrans broke into it. I think they know about the Omnitrix orb." Waldo said.
" Then get every guard in this fortress there right now and break that door." Aramis said.
" We can't, the door was designed to withstand anything." Waldo said.
" Then how did they..... Oh, that girl, hmmmm, yes, Lucille, get her. She is our key into that room." Aramis said and immediately Waldo walked out of the room to carry out Aramis' order.

***

" We're not going to destroy it. We can't kill an entire nation because of the sins of their leaders. Well just threaten them or better still put them under our rule." Matthew said and Eugeus nodded in surprise.

" Lucille, what's she doing here?" Patricia asked using her enhanced sight to see through the door.
" Of course, how else did they figure out silver was our weakness?" Vanessa said.

Lucille then ran forward with strength, pushing the door open with her supernatural strength.
As she entered the room, Matthew swiftly unsheathe a silver sword and ran it through Lucille.
Lucille then opened her mouth in shock and fell lifelessly to the ground as Matthew withdrew his sword with a drop of tear rolling down his left cheek.

The fortress' guards seeing the door open then began to troop in but all stopped as Author held a sword to the Omnitrix orb.
" Take one more step and I'll end you all."

***

" Get me a sight there." Aramis said as Albert stepped into the room, accompanied by guard's.
He had sent his guard to get Albert from the cell Norman had thrown him into.
Albert then walked towards a screen and connected to a security camera in the power chamber.

" There want to kill us, then we'll all die. Together!!!" Aramis screamed and Albert faced him in surprise.
" What do you mean?" Albert asked.
" Activate project Hezron." Aramis said and Albert widened his eyegs in surprise.
" But..." Albert said but Aramis stopped him.
" Do it." Aramis screamed and Albert began to program some programs into the system.

Aramis then walked towards a microphone that was connected to the power chamber.
" Hello Terrans." Aramis said and those in the power chamber looked towards the speaker.
" You all wanted to end us, now we'll all die." Aramis said.
" Dream on." Rafi said.
" Oh, in three minutes, our dying sun, Hezron will reach earth, we'll all die." Aramis said.

" Dear you think we are fools to fall for your lie." Hudson said.
" Oh, a lie, is that what you think it is? Albert give them a view." Aramis said and a screen activated in the power chamber with the view of a red hot giant ball of fire shooting at light speed towards earth atmosphere.
..…....….….................................................................
" 30 seconds" Aramis said smiling maniacally
Richie leans towards Raymelle and kisses him.
Suddenly Vanessa turned around as Author grabbed her.
" I love you." Author said and kissed Vanessa as Hezron hit earth sending a wave of fire and solar radiation sweeping across the earth making everything wither away.

***

A cry is heard and the Acrylys sparks, radiated with a bright blue light.

***