Treason (Edited)

Vanessa sat on her bed in her chamber with an unclear expression. She rubbed her stomach lightly and glanced at the door. She was she waited for Jace to get back.
The guardians were having another meeting concerning the Acrylys. This morning, she had discovered she was a month and three weeks pregnant and she couldn't wait to tell him.

Her stomach would start protruding in three weeks since werewolves delivered in five months.

She sighed and stood up, deciding to go meet Jace herself.

***

Matthew sat down in his chamber pondering on an action to take.

Lucille doesn't deserve this: being detained and the fingers being pointed at her. He made Lucille who she is. He caused it. He wanted revenge on Valentine so badly that he mis-guided her, making her deceptive, cruel and crafty minded.

So whatever she might have done, he caused it. He suddenly stood up from where he sat. He had to do something, save her maybe, send her somewhere only he would know.

He walked towards the dungeon and went down the stairs, using his hands to clear off cobwebs as he climbed down the dark, creepy stairs.
As he reached the end, he turned left, looking at each cell left and right as he walked.

"Ha, ha, ha." Someone laughed and he recognised the laughter immediately: Valentine.

"Here to see your daughter?" Valentine asked and held on to the silver rod of the cell with his once bright golden eyes now sunken in.

He looked really crazy.

"Yes, I saw them drag her down here, she looked so miserable and so do you." He continued, laughing hysterically.

"Say what you want, you are never getting out of here, you'll spend the rest of your miserable life here remembering your daughter condemned you to this place." Matthew said, infuriating Valentine who forced his hands through the spaces between the silver bars and tried to hit Matthew, but a dungeon warder stopped him and Matthew laughed as he walked away.

Matthew finally reached Lucille's cell and she stood up from where she sat on spotting him.

"Open the cell, her presence is required," Matthew said and a dungeon warder opened the cell's gate.

"Let's go," Matthew said and gave her a look informing her immediately that he was breaking her out.
They then climbed up the stairs, now in the castle's main.

"We can't pass here," Matthew said, "there's a guardian meeting going on down there." He continued and they turned into another corner.

"Where do you think you're going to." They heard a voice say and They turned back to see Vanessa accompanied by two guards.

"Vanessa please, just let Lucille go and get away from here." Matthew pleaded with Vanessa and stood before Lucille.

"Matthew, I'm sorry but we have to keep Lucille detained till everything is cleared. Right now, the guardians are working round the clock because of something Lucille might have done." Vanessa said.

Vanessa then signalled to the guards behind her to arrest Lucille, but Matthew's fangs and claws extracted.

"Lucille run." Matthew said and snarled at the guards.

"Matthew don't do this." Vanessa said but Matthew ignored her and transformed fully into a wolf. He charged at the guards and stood on his forelegs. He swirled his hind legs around to hit both the heads of the two guards, making them loose balance.

Rapidly, with his wolf speed, he punched them, knocking them unconscious.

"I'm sorry Vanessa, but I had to....." Matthew said, and suddenly collapsed as a silver tipped tranquilizer hit him on the neck.