The Phantom

Chapter thirteen.

Episode two.

Author and Vanessa sat on the floor, leaning on the Acrylys, looking very pale.
" There's nothing to eat and no water, we'll be dead in two days" Author said.
" You're right, we can't just sit here, we have to go out and search for hope even if we die trying " Vanessa said and stood up.
Author then stood up and followed her slowly.
The sky then began to slowly grow dark as clouds began to cover the blood red sun, a change primefire had caused.
For the first twelve days after coming out of the Acrylys, the now radiated sun had eaten up their skin, causing painful red boils but finally when at the brink of death, their bodies had developed immunity and started rejecting the radiation.
Thunder then began to storm in the sky as lightning hit the floor.
" rain, RAIN!, Ha ha ha" Author said and laughed out in excitement.
Vanessa then held out palms using it to collect water and then drink it. She then stretched out her hands with her silk black hair soaked with water without water dripping from the tips of her ears, her hairs and her jaws.

" Therefore nothing to create a fire, you could but there's no wood to sustain it" Author said.
" Don't worry, let's sleep, we're the only one here, there's no person or animal to disturb us" Vanessa said.
" I wonder why they are not back from the void yet" Author said as they lied down on the sandy floor facing each other.
" Probably they got carried away by the place" Vanessa said and suddenly, her eyes caught a red light glow from afar.
" Fire" she said standing up.
Author then stood up and looked towards the direction of where she was looking.
" It could be a mirage" Author said.
" No, I saw it start, we're not alone" Vanessa said.
*. * *.
Avale hills. ( A village in Vardasia consisting of various packs)

" We should have died with the rest of them" Emma said staring at the bodies of their pack members burning with fire. They had used their bodies to create fire.
* Don't worry, I believe we are woonwolfs able to survive the Lunar eclipse for a reason" Eugene said plastering on a fake smile on his face to sustain hope in his twin sister.
" To eventually die of hunger, is that the reason?" Emma said.
" Rain finally fell earlier, we just have to hope for food, if we don't find soon, we'll go to the phantom.
" What is the phantom?" A female voice said and they both looked sideways to see Author and Vanessa approaching.
" Who are you?" Eugene asked.
" Queen Vanessa of Vardasia"
*. *. *.

" It's an underground cabinet that preserves life and follows no rule of time" Emma said.
" Can you show it to us?" Author said.
" Yes, it's where our Luna's house once stood before primefire destroyed it." Eugene said with a painful look in his eyes.
" We are sorry we were not able to get your people into the void before it got too late." Vanessa said.
" You couldn't wait longer, you had to leave, we get it" Emma said.
" When do we go to this phantom you speak of" Author asked.
" When we have no other option" Eugene said.
" No, now" Vanessa said.
*. *. *.
' we are here" Eugene said and bent down clearing away sand with his hands to reveal a metal door.
He then opened it to reveal a deep cabinet with four layers.
" It's time to go to sleep" Emma said and entered the cabinet lying flat on her back in the fourth and last cabinet. She then closed her eyes as ice slowly crept from her sides covering her.
" How do we get out?" Vanessa asked.
" I don't know but somehow, when it is time, destiny will bring us back" Eugene said and bent backwards falling horizontally into the fourth cabinet with ice slowly solidifying over him.
Author then held Vanessa's hand and they both faced each other.
" Till destiny brings us back" Author said before dropping himself into the second layer, slowly being solidified in ice.
Vanessa then picked up a knife by the fire and put it up her sleeves.
She then dropped herself into the first and foremost layer of the cabinet and closed her eyes as ice slowly crept over her with the door to the cabinet closing.
*. *. *
15 yrs later.

The void.
Matthew and Eugeus ran through the forest in their wolf forms, chasing after a deer.
Eugeus then suddenly stopped running and transformed back into his human form with his shirt appearing on his body a few seconds.
His eyes then turned blue and suddenly the running deer froze, transfixed to a spot.
Matthew then leaped into the air and pounced on the deer sinking his claws into the deer's neck.
Matthew then transformed back into his human form with his shirt already on.
" That's how it's done" Matthew said.
" I'm a man, I don't have to worry about my torso being naked after transformation" Eugeus said and turned around to go with Matthew placing the deer on his shoulder and followed Eugeus.
" 5447 days doing this everyday and you've not attained natural perfection" Matthew said.
" Look who's been counting" Eugeus said.
As they reached a path where the road forked into two paths, four men looking haggard stepped out in front of them.
" Surrender your game" one of the men said.
" That there is no ruler or law does not mean that everyone should go crazy" Matthew said and dropped the deer in his hands.
" Tell that to your crazy daughter who trapped us all here" another man said.
" For the last time, go back to where you're coming from" Eugeus said.
" What can you do, it's four against two" ones of the men said.
Eugeus then swiftly hit two of the men on the head knocking them unconscious.
" You were saying?" Eugeus said.
The two other men then charged at Matthew and Eugeus.
Matthew ducked as one of them charged at him making the man fly past him without control and with the man's back vulnerable, Matthew hammered his elbows into the man's spine sending the man to the ground unable to stand.
As the other man charged at Eugeus, Eugeus hit the man's chest forcefully with the heels of his palm sending the man staggering backwards and before he could regain balance, Eugeus jumped up and swirled his legs in the air, planting a kick on the man's head, knocking him off, unconscious.

The door to a hut opened and Eugeus stepped in accompanied by Matthew who was carrying the deer they had caught on his shoulder.
" What took you both so long" Patricia said as she stood up from where she sat with Eugeus kissing her on the forehead.
" I'll go prepare it" Tania said and handed Jaden over to Patricia before collecting the deer from Matthew and carrying it into another room.
The door then opened and Hudson, Amber, Raymelle, Richie and Vinson entered slamming the door creating a reverberating noise.
" You woke him " Patricia said as Jaden began to cry out.
" Ah jeez, i wish he'll just age even if the rest of us won't" Raymelle said tired from hiking all day before throwing himself on a wooden bench.
" What were you guys able to map today?" Matthew asked.
" A lot" Amber replied.
" Guess what we found" Hudson said.
" What?" Patricia asked, petting Jaden.
" A valley of magic, we call it wonder valley" Richie said.
*. *. *.
Earth.
" Albert said that the signal our satellites detected came from this spot" a man said holding an android device.
The man then handed the android device to one of the three guards behind him and collected a sonic drill from another guard.
He then switched on the drill making a five levelled regulator at it's side glow in a deep blue colour. The titanium drill point at the tip then began to rotate rapidly, drilling into the ground.
The drill then began to spark refusing to go further as it hit a metal barrier.
The man then bent down and found a metal handle.
He then began to clear the sand on the surface to see a door. He then opened it to see Vanessa sleeping, frozen in ice. The ice then began to melt and suddenly she opened her sea blue eyes.
She then stood up upright.
" Who are you?" Vanessa asked staring at the man with a strange purple eyes and pointy ears.

Questions?

Who is the stranger Vanessa meets on waking up???

Do the others in the void ever get out???

What of Author, Emma and Eugene???