Fort haven

Chapter fourteen.

Episode one.
" Who are you?" Vanessa asked the man with a strange purple eyes and pointy ears.
Vanessa then looked around noticing the now green earth, looking beautiful with new and different species of plants, flowers, butterflies. It felt so nice to feel the beauty and nature of the earth again.
A sort of aircraft then flew in the sky towards them and slowly landed one the floor blowing away the grasses and flowers.
Vanessa then pushed her hair out of her face as the strong wind the aircraft created blew it off.
A middle aged man then stepped out of the craft.
" Jordan how many times have I told you not to go out of the fort " the man said.
" I took some guards with me" Jordan said.
" Yes, but we don't know what is out there, there could be other lifes out there and trust me, they can be hostile" He said.
" By other life, you mean her" Jordan said facing Vanessa.
" Who is she? Jordan step away from her right now" the man said holding out a huge gun and pointing it at Vanessa.
" Dad no, no, no" Jordan said but the gun made a loud noise as an iron net whizzed out of it right at Vanessa, wrapping itself around her.
" What is the meaning of this?" Vanessa said and with a single stretch, the iron net around her broke into pieces.
" Strength, impressive, lets see what we can do about that" the man said and turned some switches on the gun shooting a sonic blast at Vanessa, sending her flying away to the ground, unconscious.
*. *. *.
Fort haven
" Who is she?" A lady said rashly with an extravagant makeup plastered on her face.
" A result of one of your brother's carefree rendezvous adventure" the man, Norman said.
" Maddie, call me your mum" Norman said as the guards holding Vanessa walked past them leading her to a cell with Jordan watching till they walked out of sight.
" Just be careful" Norman said to Jordan and walked away.
Jordan then ran his fingers through his dirty brown hair with his once purple eyes turning a twilight orange with a look of confusion on his face.
*. *. *.
The door to the phantom is shown opened and a blue ray of light shines in it as a masculine hand comes out of the door before completely rising.
" Splendid" Author said looking around in amusement at the now beautiful earth.
*. *. *.
Vanessa's POV.
I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a dark cell. I then stood up and slowly walked towards the cell's gate, touching it.
" Brass, easy" I said to myself and grabbed the bars of the cell's gate and with a groan, pulled the gate out of it's hinges and leaned it on the wall.
As I walked out of the cell, I picked the gate and carefully placed it back to its original position.
*. *. *.
I walked back to my room to plan my next adventure. I felt bad about my dad imprisoning the lady I had found.
My father was someone who saw every other life as hostile. She sure didn't look hostile to me but the confusing thing is that I found her in the floor. On the bright side it only meant there were other lifes out there and that would be the basis of my next mission.
Yes, I'm a virago, my dad has his guards watching my every move but I won't let that stop me. I won't let anything restrict my movement on this amazing planet.
As I reached my room, I held on to my door knob, turning it, and then my eyes caught something, no someone, a sneaky movement on the far end of this corridor. A female guard.
" A female!" I thought to myself.
I thought female guards weren't supposed to be on this side of the fortress ( castle )
" " Long hairs" I said as my eyes caught a black hair sticking out of the guards hat.
" Female guards weren't supposed to have long hairs to prevent vanity" I thought to myself and then a realisation struck me.
" It was the lady I had found, they'll kill her, atleast not until Albert finishes his experiments on her and finds out what he needs to know about her kind.
I then released grip of the door knob and ran forward.

Author empire's POV.
Vanessa sneaked through a dark passage continually looking around to avoid being spotted. She then reached an end where the passage forked into two other passages. She looked right and left seeming to be trying to decide which way to go.
As she moved to go left, a hand suddenly covered her mouth, pinning her to the wall.
Vanessa then swiftly removed a knife from her sleeves and slashed it through the person's hand.
" Oouch" the person cried out and Vanessa turned around to see Jordan.
The blood from the clot on Jordan's hand then dried up as his hand slowly healed itself.
" There's a movement sensor that triggers an alarm system where you were going, you would have been caught" Jordan said.
" Why do you care?" Vanessa asked folding her arms with a curious look.
" Let's say Stockholm syndrome" Jordan said smiling as his eyes turned a mesmerising lemon colour.
" follow me " Jordan said and walked the way they had come from with Vanessa sighing before finally following him.
*. *. *.
" Where is she?" Emma asked.
After Author had woken up, he had woken up the others and surprisingly, Vanessa was nowhere to be found.
" I don't know, when I woke up, she wasn't here" Author said.
" What's this?" Emma said as she bent down to the floor, picking up some broken pieces of iron net on the floor.
" Let me see" Author said and collected some pieces of it from Emma.
" Iron net, a trap or weapon, someone had struggled and shattered it, a ......"
"Werewolf" Eugene said completing Author's statement.
" Vanessa had been attacked at this spot, we're not alone" Author said.

Questions?
Will Author, Emma and Eugene figure out about the new strangers on earth and about fort haven???

If yes, what actions will they take???

What do you think about Jordan and Vanessa (wink) ???