Immaculate

Tania panted as she crawled through a tunnel in the castle. A baby she carried in her hands then cried out as his head hit the wall of the tunnel.
Tania was the maiden assigned to take care of Vanessa's child and she was a very loyal maiden.

As soon as Hecrydos started attacking the castle's workers, she had looked for every possible means to escape.

She finally reached the end of the tunnel and used her free hand to remove a small door, making moonlight peak into the tunnel.

Tania then crawled out and jumped onto the bush at the back of the castle.
She placed the baby's head on her shoulder and began to run through the forest.

After some time, she began to hear footsteps, afraid ,she hid behind a tree and she saw a man they called Mr Harper carrying.... The Queen! On his shoulder walking at a regular pace towards the castle like he was being controlled.

" What is happening?"

*. *. *.
Flash back.

:-) While Author was opening a portal to the void.

The void.
"None of this has to happen,if you and your army would just go back to tartarus (Hell)," Patricia said.

"Not when I'm close to finally subdueing the world," Hecrydos said.

Suddenly a portal began to slowly open.

"Do you see that?" Hecrydos asked, staring closely at the air..

"The portal?" Patricia asked.

"Yes, but not just that, I see a mind, that of a special kind," Hecrydos said looking at a white cloud-like material floating in the air next to the slowly opening purple-black portal.

Hecrydos then walked forward and placed two of his fingers into the white cloud, slowly forming black lines in it.

"You are mine," Hecrydos said.

As the portal was about to open completely, Patricia slowly picked up a knife on a table and swiftly stabbed Hecrydos at the side and ran into the portal.

She landed in jumping stance on the other side of the portal.

"Hungh, hungh, hungh" she panted.

"Quick, run, Hecrydos is on his way here," Patricia said

Presently.

"I will take the first shift," Matthew said as he stood up from where he sat and walked a few metres away.

Shortly after, Matthew began to hear rustling of leaves and looked backward to see attached running figure approaching.
He hid behind a tree and waited for the person to get close enough before stepping out, standing before the person, startling..... It was a her.

"Tania!" Matthew said on recognizing her.
He looked at the baby in her hands.

"You got Vanessa's baby out!" Matthew exclaimed happily.

"Yes, but there's bad news, I saw Mr Harper carrying the queen on his shoulder towards the castle," Tania said, panting.

"He's working for Hecrydos," Matthew said in realization.

*.*. *.

The door opened and Eugeus looked up to see guard's enter the room he and Vinson were locked in.

The guards parted as a man dressed in a combat cloth and a silver mask entered.

The man flanked by guard's then moved closer to Eugeus and Vinson.