Bonus Chapter {Requested}

.So this bonus chapter will be explaining how Jace got to juvenile as shown in the first chapter where he discovered his powers and tried to break out.
This chapter was requested by one of my friends. Though he doesn't read it here on wattpad. He reads it from my original manuscript. I just decided to upload it here for those who might have the same curiosity.

Author Empire's view of Jace.

There are lot of rumors concerning him.
Some say he fell from the sky unto pa Jonathan's farm.
An old farmer in the community.
Jonathan had decided to take care of him but luck turned its back on Jace when Jonathan some years later.
Jace eventually grew up alone on the streets in a ghetto causing him to grow up among the wrong set of people.

....And so it goes.

Author Empire's POV.

"Be fast, the security guard will here any moment." Riley said, throwing in goods from a store they had broken into into a black bag.
" Let's go." Another guy said looking at a wristwatch in his hands.

They then all packed their stuffs and headed out through the back door.
" My phone." Jace said and went back in, picking his phone he had aced on one of the benches and headed towards the back door.
As he went out, a strong breeze blew, forcefully closing the door which then hooked on to Jace clothes.
Jace then began to struggle to break loose, groaning.
" Who's there?" A guard said holding a torch.
Hearing this, Jace began to struggle more.
The guard then moved towards the direction he heard the sound from and pointed his torch light at Jace's face.
" Busted." The guard said.

So that's it. Any more requests should be left in the comment box. Thank you.