[10] A Hoe Never Gets Cold

L O V I N G
L A K Y N

MY BODY RELAXED as the hundreds of hot droplets hit my pale and cold skin, sliding down my arms and legs like a waterfall would down rocks. My legs ached from doing track today and my stomach was still being tortured by mother nature.

I scrubbed every inch of my body with a bar of luxurious body soap, smelling like vanilla and coconut, whilst having the consistency of honey. I washed my face, shaved my legs, which wasn't necessary, but I feel cleaner when I am freshly shaved. Lastly, I thoroughly washed my hair before rinsing the shampoo out and drowning my hair in a conditioning treatment that my hairdresser gave me last month, it was unnecessarily over-priced, but it does its job.

Whilst waiting for the treatment to sink in, I couldn't help but think back to earlier today. 

Lakyn the imbecile, thought that it'd be a marvelous idea to irritate me the entire day, saying pathetic and revolting things like 'suck my dick' in front of my math teacher, which almost landed me a detention if I hadn't reminded him that my father is the wealthiest man in this town and that something as mere as a detention, wouldn't sit well with him.

I was discrete of course, but god, I have far too much dignity to sit in a small room for an hour with a bunch of other students which fail to meet school standards, but Lakyn, of course, didn't get off the hook, which I had to admit, satisfied me.

If that wasn't enough for him, he told Blaire to go attend school in Ridgewood, since she's fake and no one likes her here, which he isn't wrong, but I can tell her that and much worse without his help, which is exactly why I repeated what I (accidentally) did to Eden yesterday, purposely to Lakyn.

Yes, Blaire sat at my table again after spilling her guts to Eden, but I made it clear to her that that will never happen again, otherwise she will truly wish she did attend the school of the poor.

You'd think she'd pay me some respect. I may not be the nicest, but I've done everything for her. If it wasn't for myself, she'd just be the weird girl that used to have bushy eyebrows and got bullied for her weight, until I came along and granted her some tweezers and last season's Gucci handbag.

I don't know what it was about her, I guess she had potential. I mean look at her now, she may have looked rather unhygienic before, but now she's practically a skinnier, slightly more pale version of me. And that is more than a compliment.

I'm like Alison Delaurentis from Pretty Little Liars, I saw an opportunity to take something meaningless and make it meaningful. She's not a shy girl now that used to sit by herself, she's Blaire Young, Lila Hayes' best friend and that is a priceless title.

If only I had three other pretty girls that I could do up too. That'd be more than fun. Maybe that's just the child that never got to play with dolls coming out in me. I never had toys, so know I find and create my own, it much more enjoyable.

No wonder people hate me, if they could hear my thoughts I'd probably be torn off the top of the social ladder.

Realizing it's been longer than the time specified on the back of the treatment I put into my hair, I decided to finally wash it out, then after a few minutes of making sure it was completely out, I turned off the shower, wrapping a white towel around me before exiting the bathroom.

"Lila!" my father shouted my name, entering my room without knocking.

My eyes widened as I held my towel tighter around my frame, "Dad!" I gasped.

His eyes widened, "Goodness gracious." he turned away, "I didn't mean to intrude."

Yes, you did.