Chapter fifty nine

"You're here too"

Blondie walked over carrying a box filled with water, Brian and tino swiping at it before she could offer.

The sun was pelting down down on us like laser beams splitting rocks open. My face burned, shirt soaked sweat mixed in with the remmants of rain that finally receeded. Having the rain was good, but the heat that came after, felt like we opened hell.

"Yeah" I responded placing a bottle to my mouth, within minutes the parent liquid disappeared and I had to reach for another.

"You don't look so good?"

"I'm fine"

I turned away surveying the amount of work we had left. The walk way was still left to complete heading out to the lake, the ones along side the house would be finished by tonight because there was no way in hell I was still going to be at it tomorrow morning.

The boys relaxed laughing and talking trying to distract themselves from the heat, I couldn't blame them, all I really wanted right now was a cold long, very long shower. I swallowed walking off from the crowd running a exhausted hand through my hair.

"F***!" I mumbled. Why did I just have a visual of Kendall in the bathroom with me? I scrubbed my hand across my face taking a deep breath. I didn't need this right now. I was already up all night thinking about her. Her laughter, her voice, desperately wanting to touch her, and much worst to kiss her again.

The day I did, it wasn't intentional but I didn't want to stop the moment her lips touched mine. The warmth of her tongue, she softness of her lips, the pleasurable  contact her body held with mine. I walked even further down until I ended up at the edge of the boardwalk. The thought of her arousing me from such distance was troubling and I needed to get myself under control. The crotch of my pants tightened the more her name and image floated around in my head and having seen her in only towel, my imagination didn't take much to weave away what the towel hid.

"F****! Dammit. Get it together andrew!" I said into the open air. " what kind of bullshit is this? "

I returned moments later, grabbing the hammer and the nails continuing our work. I wanted to talk to kendall, but the last thing I needed was her to ever see me in a state like I was in moments ago. It was over six months that I'd been with a woman, having disciplined myself, dedicating myself to a relationship that at the end of the day wasn't worth shit. Despite that, I didn't have the craving for another woman, no one else but Ziploc. I didn't expect this to happen, it didn't make one frickin sense but still that was my truth.

"Kendall's fine" said Philly taking a seat

"That's good"

"Don't you miss her?"

" No" I lied.

"Seriously?"

I gave her a quick look before returning my eyes to the board I was currently cutting biting down at the pencil I had in my mouth more ardently as the saw took its time to pass through the structure.

"Wow" she said. "Did you guys have a fight or something?"

" What's this about? "

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on, one day you're both going out, the next she's locked in her room, refusing to talk to me  and leaves without saying goodbye to you"

I shrugged. "She's your friend"

" Brian! " she called staring back at me. "I'm getting to the bottom of this!"

I rolled my eyes. When he approached I gave him the one look he knew all too well. Talk and he dies before returning to my work.

"What's going on between kenzy and Andrew?"

Last Julyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें