Chapter seventy three

My day started out being stuck in bed. Reason: the one person I'd tried and failed miserably at avoiding was sleeping next to me, only now naked as she'd done for the past few days. She laid against my chest, her hand sprawled against my groin, while my hand rested against her lower back. I watched amused as she inhaled, taking in a deep breath, shimmying closer to me stealing more warmth. If I moved an inch, he wake and I didn't want to rob her of sleep. She needed it, especially since we went to bed early this morning.

I glanced at the swaying tree outside my window, realising that it was raining today, another indication for me to stay inside. I glanced at her sleeping form again, moving to tuck a lock lock behind her ear, stroking her cheek. She was beautiful. Her caramel skin glowed in the sunrise, as if she needed anything else to bewitch me. I knew we were going to have problems the moment her eyes clashed with mine the first time we met, but I didn't dream we'd end up this way.

Ziploc stirred against me, her feet falling over mine under the covers and she moved closer stealing more heat. She wasn't cold, I knew that much, but it was either she liked to cuddle or she enjoying having my body against hers. I chose the last one. Her eyes slid open moments later, her tongue darting out to moist her pink lips, my own immediately feeling jealous of being robbed of the opportunity to do it myself. She gazed at me taking steady breaths before moving to glance around stretching then falling atop my body. I don't complain.

"You're still here" she said.

I nodded. "You want me gone?"

" you weren't here yesterday or the day before"

"I had work and I was preparing the surprise" my hands moved to her waist, nudging her forwards towards me. She leaned in, running her nose against my neck before her tongue encircled the outline of my ear.

She really shouldn't have done that.

"Good morning andrew" she said softly before moving to invade my mouth, her lips grazing mine before she nibbled on them like her favourite snack, her tongue darting inwards, encircling mine. I hugged her close, though she wouldn't understand what it meant having her here or even this close. Just really even having her, considering all the f***ed up things I'd said and done to her. She groaned wrapping her hand around my shoulder, pressing her body into mine further before we slowed breaking the embrace.

Kenzy smiled sitting up against me, blush creeping to her cheeks and I raised a brow gliding my eyes down her body. She smacked my arms shaking her head giving me a warning and I raised my brows higher considering that her fingers now traced the art along the length of my shoulder. I knew she'd find it obsessing, just as the other, I glanced at my arm that she had diverted her attention to, was used to oogling.

"Are you sure you don't want one?" I asked. " I can't promise it won't hurt like hell, but I can promise it at a reasonable price "

She gasped shaking her head.

"I already told you, my mother would disown me" she looked away from me gazing through the sunlit window. "Especially now since I know how she feels"

There was alot of emotions in the words she'd just disclosed and I could tell it was really pulling in her. I wasn't privy to everything that went on when she left, hell actually, this entire summer, apart from the fact that she had a douche of an ex, I didn't really indulge in knowing anything. Yet that came back biting me in the ass one of these days. But, I resolved to learn much more. I could pull things that I needed to know from her easily and if she refused to tell me willingly, I wasn't opposed to using methods that would force her to scream it instead.

"Had a bonding session returning home?"

She nodded.

"It wasn't all that bad. She still hates that I'm a writer, happy that he's gone though" she explained. "Very happy actually. My dad volunteered to murder him if he came anywhere near me again"