Chapter 4

Stars POV :
But why do I feel different... I can't explain the feeling but it's not something I'm used too .

" oh hey Star , I was wondering..." Janna stopped dead in her tracks when she saw stars look on her face . It wasn't a look that Star normally had on , it wasn't the happily and bubbly kind of look . It looked sad .

Janna turned to look at what Star was looking at and she immediately saw it . " oh.... how about we go dance over there..." Janna said pulling Star with her to dance somewhere else so star wouldn't feel said .

Stars POV :
Janna pulled me away , I went over to the other side of the dance floor and did what any party girl wouldve done . I DANCED MY ASS OFF !!! And I didn't care who was looking .

Slowly the whole house was moving and grooving to the beat ( I'm sorry if I sound like a boomer 😂) .
Marco has his dance partner, Jackie Lynn Thomas In his arms as they danced together like a couple .

Some people started to notice what seemed like the ceiling roof pieces crumbling down on them .

Then it happened:

They music was pumping making it impossible to hear anyone talk . As more people noticed this they moved away from the dance floor , it became less and less people . However Star and Janna kept danceing their asses off while Marco and Jackie were so distracted by their partner to notice the sudden change in the crowd .

Marco tho knew something was up and he could feel the pieces of ceiling on his head .
He stopped for a moment and looked up at the ceiling . Their was a big crack in the ceiling about to break open , Marco looked down to see his best friend right underneath it .

Marco took his chance and quickly grabbed his best friend , forcefully pushing her down with him to the the other side of the dance floor .before they knew it . The ceiling feel onto the two of them covering them in wood and concrete .

What was happening under the concrete . Marco and Star were both barricaded under the ceiling. Marco has Star in his arms holding onto her and protecting her with his own life .

The people at the party acted quickly and tired looking for Star and Marco under the concrete pieces and dust . Finally they found Star and Marco and pulled them out together .

" cough, cough are you ok ?" Marco asked as he helped his best friend to her feet . " ya I'm fine , thanks to you !" Star said as she gave a shy smile to him .