Chapter :36

" DO UOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMOTIONALLY HURT I AM . MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING SOMEONE WHO HATES ME AND MARCO PROBABLY NOW HATES ME CAUSE I KISSED HIM !!!" Star blurred out which left Ponyhead wide eyed .
Stars look from anger changes to sadness. She faced the other way from Ponyhead and rubbed her arm in stress . Ponyhead patiently waited for Star to speak as she wanted to give her time to compress the right words .
"Ponyhead I'm in a tight situation right now and it's difficult for me.....Marco probably hates me by now....*sigh* Ponyhead you don't really know how hard and difficult it is for me to wake up every day , knowing that Marco and I will never be more than just friends . He's dating his crush since preschool and they'll probably end up marrying each other cause their so in love...."
Star took a pause and looked at Ponyhead who had sorrowful eyes .
" Marco has only ever seen me a s a friend *sniff, sniff* and I don't know if I should ever tell him because I know it will destroy our friendship . * at this point Star is crying* I have to stand ever second that I'm with that I can never be able to call him mine or never to able to kiss him or tell him that I love him...."
Star finished and covered her mouth while Trying to dry her tears. Ponyhead looked at the ground and then back at star . " girl I know this must be difficult for you and I can tell you've been through a lot ."
Ponyhead leaned over to star and give her a warm hug . Star hugged her back .
" but b-fly , if I'm going to be honest with you , I think you need to go back to earth."
" what...."
Star shot up from the hug and looked Ponyhead straight in the eyes .
"This is hard for me to say seeing that I HATE earth turd but you guys are best friends and like I said before you need each other . Your never gonna fix your problem if you run away from it , thats the hard reality of life ."
Though Ponyhead was not one for good advice or amazing speeches , this one made sense for Star and somehow made her realize .

" STAR DONT GO !!! I NEED YOU !!!"
" STAR PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU !!!"
" DONT DO THIS !!! WE CAME TALK AND WORK THIS OUT JUST THE OPEN THE DOOR !!!"

these were the words Marco spoke before star left and it made her realize that he really did care for her and didn't want her to leave .
Looking back at that moment Star felt like such a jerk .

Thought thinking star picked up her bags she had with her and rushed out of the bar . " THANKS PONY !!!" Star yelled before opening a portal to earth .
" that's my girl , you go get your mans !!!!" Ponyhead yelled back
" umm... actually she's just gonna go back to make up for the friendship she broke if I heard the story correctly...." the bartender spoke next to Ponyhead .
" BoY !!!! why the hell you eve dropping on my conversation with my bestie . Don't you have beers to fill !!!!"
"Actually I just came over here to say that your friend has got to pay for her water...."
" ugh, here !!!"
Ponyhead plopped a five dollar bill on the counter and rudely left the bar .

Back to Star and Marco 😂
Star opened a portal back home and quickly throw her bags onto the floor . She ran over to the door and opened it , intending on running towards Marcos room , where he would most likely be in . But instead Star was greeted by Marco kneeling on the floor in front of stars door .
Marco looked up at her and he couldn't believe his eyes . She was back .
Without thinking Marco got up and pulled her into a long lasting hug . He held her in his arms like he'd never hugged her before .
Of course Star hugged him back as she too was happy to see him , she cried a little knowing the mistake she made .
" Star I am so sorry for what I said I didn't mean it...."
he whispered into her ear .
" shhhhhhh....... I just want to hug you." She replied which give the brunette a slight smile .
Star hugged him tighter as she had never been so happy to see him . She forgot about all the worried and problems she had going on and only focused on the present .

Time skip :
Ding dong.
The door bell rung .
Marco went to answer the door for his eyes to be greeted by the light blue , almost turquoise eyes of Jackie Lynn Thomas.
Marcos mood changed as soon as he saw her but she was her girlfriend and it was up to them to make the relationship work .
" what do you want ?"
He answered in a cold and impatient tone .
" babe , it's me , Jackie . Look I came here to make things right between us..."
" Jackie I'm honestly not in the mood right now."
He turns around right about to leave.
" NOO !!!!!" She yells trying to catch his attention.
" I know what I did wrong and I'm sorry , please forgive me...."
Her acting classes really paid off, she added some fake tears to the scene . Jackie begun to pour out fake tears and covered her face with her hands to make it seem she was ashamed of her actions . Anyone couldve seen right through it but Marco , a very kind and forgiving person couldn't see it.
"Babe it's ok....."
he came up to her and put his arms around her and hugged her tightly . Jackie gladly accepted the hug while feeling the filling success that she had gotten him to believe her .
" it's okay..." he calmed her down .

Back to Star :
I was happy to have fixed my friendships it's Marco though neither of us talked about the kids, which was the hole beginning of the argument. I don't know what to do.... I still feel like crap for doing that to him but I also don't want to make it seem like I WANT to talk about the kiss .

Cliffhanger ,
Also....
WE HIT 🥳4 FUCKING K 🥳.
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BAD WITH WORDS , but from the bottom of my heart..........
💗thank you💗🥺
I love ALL my lovelies♥️ and until the next chapter 🤗.