Chapter :22

Time skip :
Stars POV :
It was a about a week and a half before Christmas and this year I was actually quite excited . Normally on Christmas , I would go back to my parents for Christmas and celebrate with them , but this year my parents told me I had to stay on earth because they had something to take care of . Honestly I think there having guests over for Christmas and wouldn't want their irresponsible and reckless daughter to ruin it for them . Not that I care , I mean it actually a gift !!!Now I don't have to listen to their dumb and boring talks about mewni . See kids , it pays to be reckless and irresponsible like me .
All I hope is that Jackie doesn't come over for Christmas, cause I don't really want to deal with her....

Star excitedly came downstairs to check out her amazing work she and Marco had done the other day . When she saw that everyone was busy doing things she wondered what was happening. " uhh..." the blonde looked around the living room confused . " yeah, you see star in our family we have this tradition where we invite our friends and family over for a Christmas party before it's actually Christmas" the brunettes voice could be heard from behind her . Without looking behind Star spoke once more "what??..." she said confused as ever . "its obviously cause my family is crazy and this so called 'tradition' makes no sense." Marco said in a blank and emotionless way . " Marco dear ! It does make sense . Our family has been doing this since 1933 and it's not crazy ." Angie protested . " but mom , don't you think having a Christmas party before Christmas is absurd !!! It makes no actual sense !!!" Marco fought back .
" Marco you just don't like our family tradition. Star could you please help me in the kitchen please ?" Angie said turning back to star and putting a friendly smile on . " uh... sure mrs diaz !" The blonde responded happily as she wouldn't dare to say no to such a sweet lady .

Both mrs diaz and Star went into the kitchen and started preparing eggnog , the traditional way , until Angie brought up an uncomfortable topic . " so Star....., do you have a crush on anyone at the moment ???"
As soon as Angie brought up the topic Star got really red and almost dropped the eggs. " uhhh... not anyone at the moment...." Star said with a heavy blush , that could be as red as her sweater she was wearing . " ohhhhhh !!! Come on Star !!!! Who is it ? Justin ? Ferguson? Alfonzo ? Oskar ?" Angie said even more intrigued now that the teen was blushing and smiling . " Nononono, I like them as friends ." Star said as she shook her head and moving her arms in defense.
" are you sure it isn't , Marco ?"Angie said with a smirk . Star stood their frozen as a statue, she didn't know how to or if she should answer . "WHAT !? NOOOOOOO!!!" Star said trying to convince herself and mrs diaz that she didn't like Marco.
" Star , I can see it in your eyes and your blush , you like him ,don't you ?"Angie finally spoke up .
The blonde was particularly speechless, she couldn't believe that Angie knew ! OUT OF EVERYONE !!!
" ok... you got me..." Star finally admitted taking a dead breathe out .
" BUT ONLY A LITTLE !!!"Star said after that short pause and then immediately shooting her head back up with a serious face .
Angie tilted her head to the side in confusion and gave Star a malicious smirk .
" you got me... again ."