Chapter :12

Star woke up to the strong and protected feelings of marcos arms around her . She looked up at his face . He was dead asleep and my oh my did he look adorable. Star forgot about all her problems and blushed at this cute look on his face . The blonde didn't want to get up and leave , there was no need too . She wanted to stay in his arms a little bit longer , she couldn't help it . She examined his tired looking face , her eyes narrowed to his lips . She oh so desperately wanted to place her lips on his and kiss him . She moved closer to his face , closer and closer . Her eyes shut as she leaned in .
She knew it was wrong . She knew he had a girlfriend and that Marco loved her Dearly . Star loved Marco but what could she do ? He didn't love Star .
Star stopped , she couldn't move closer to him and kiss him . Their was too much at stake. Their friendship and Marcos relationship . Star couldnt , instead she moved closer to him , (if closer was even possible at this point) and fell asleep again .

The brunette woke up a while later and he looked down . He saw star cuddled up to his chest . He wouldve lied if he said he didn't liked it . He liked having her safe and sound in his arms , it made him feel Masculine. He didn't want to move nor wake her up . He knew what they were doing wasn't right and that this was some form of cheating but he didn't think about it at that moment . Technically he didn't really cheat on Jackie , he didn't sleep with Star nor did he kiss her . So he technically wasn't cheating but he felt that this wasn't a 'best friend' relationship either . Could it be something more....???

Time passed and both of them woke up . They both pretended that nothing happened between them . They didn't want to make their friendship awkward. Marco tho , still had something to do . He had to make it up to his girlfriend Jackie Lynn Thomas. She... how can you say it nicely ? She doesn't forgive EASILY !
Someone could be on the floor begging her for forgiveness but she would still not forgive . She was a difficult person to ask for forgiveness. Marco knew this would be a challenge but he was willing to fight for his relationship with Jackie to be better .

*Knock , knock *
Was the sound on Jackie's door as Marco came to apologize.
" oh you again ! What do you want ?" Jackie said with a sour expression towards her sweet and humble boyfriend.
" Jackie, I know your mad at me . But believe me , I love you a lot and Star is only a friend."
" why do you care about her so much ?! I'm supposed to be THE most important person in your life ! Not some foreign exchange student !"
She blurred out with a salty attitude.
" Jackie , I care about Star too ! I have too ! you need to understand that ." The poor brunette said sympathetically .
" fine ! I'll forgive you but you need to promise me you'll stay away from Star ! I don't trust her !" the witch (Jackie) said .
" okay ."