Chapter :28

They kissed.
Stars POV :
I could see his eyes staring at me , digging deeply into my soul . I didn't mind , it was Marco . That charm , that smile , those eyes , they just got to me . They made me feel weak but in a good way . He did it in a way that made me feel comfortable , the way he had me in his arms couldve made me melt right then and there . It was so soothing and safe . I don't know what happened next but I felt my head moving closer to him while my eyes closed slowly .it felt so wrong.... yet so right.....

They kissed , a passionate and tender kiss glued the lips of the teens together in a magical way .
When they let go it didn't come out as well. Marco let go of her waist and she let go of his neck .the immediate regret kicked in .They both looked at each other wide eyed and both shocked at the contact their lips made .
They were best friends and best friends don't do this, was this even normal ?
They took a step back ,speechless aswell. A dead silence sat in between the two for what seemed like forever. No one moved , no one blinked . They just looked at each other . A silence that made both of them to scared to say the first word . Just a few moments ago they were best friends and after that kiss , what were they ?
Star felt the need to say something first as she kissed him and wanted to apologize, Marco bet her to it .
"Star....we kissed..." Marco said as he pointed to star and then him . He was pointing out the obvious but just like Star ,he was shocked .
" Marco I am so, so ,sorry !" Star spoke before Marco could even get another word to come out of his mouth .
Star looked at his expression, he looked sad and disappointed at the same time . The kind of look a father would give his child after he had done something bad that has major consequences. The blonde could see it in his eyes even tho he didn't say anything , Star could just tell .
Immediately she tried to say something,anything that could change or make the situation better .
" Marco I-" she was cut of by Marco voice .
" No..... just no..." Marco said before he walked out of the room .

Marcos POV :
Star and I kissed... the Star butterfly..., my best friend.....
Marco went back downstairs to the party cause he felt that he needed time . Time was all he needed . He needed time to think about what just happened between him and Star . He had so many questions .
Why did she kiss me ?
Do best friends do this ?
Does she like me ?
But the one question bothered Marco the most , did he like that kiss ?

His thoughts were put to a stop when someone spoke to him .
" heyyy !!!" The familiar voice of a female friend snapped him back into reality. It was janna . " Yo , where did star go ?" Janna asked the brunette while she looked around the room .
" aaaaaa.... I don't know ." Marco lied . The look of sadness on his face gave janna the clue that something was wrong .
" dude you ok ?" Janna said her normal chill and emotionless voice .

Cliffhanger....