Chapter :14

Time skip :
As it is Christmas month of course the house had to be decorated. " ok kids , we're going to the shop to get some Christmas shopping done . So while we are gone , would you mind decorating the house ?" Mr diaz asked the blonde and brunette. " yeah sure !" Marco said happily as he enjoyed decorating the house on holidays ,especially Christmas .
"Thanks , we'll be back in about 3 hours." Mr and mrs diaz said as they stepped out the door and left .
The blonde and brunette faced each other with wide grins on both of their faces .

" WOOHOO !!!!" Star screamed as she slide down the railing of the staircase stairs while She places Christmas lights . But before poor Star new it she feel to the ground at the end of the stairs . " fuck !" She cursed as she rubbed her head to ease the pain . Marco on the other hand was getting the Christmas tree , but of course he waited for Star to decorate the tree like a gentleman. Star came over to him with a box of ornaments and Christmas decorations for on the tree .
Like the dumb young adults they were they had fun with it . They got creative and did silly stuff together . Star and Marco always knew how to have a good time with each other as they were best friends . They never got bored of anything they did together . They laughed and giggle , time flew by when they were with each other . The moment was perfect . They were quite the pair as some might say . Most people even thought they were couple goals to be exact . Even through all these nice and wonderful times together were fun ,there was one thing that interrupted their fun time .
A vibration in Marcos pocket made him reach in his pocket and pull out his phone to see who it was . He thought it could be his mom or dad telling him that they would come later or earlier or something , but instead he got a message from her . Jackie.
" BABE I MISS YOU !!! Wanna come over ?😉"
That was the text Jackie wrote to marco . The brunette read it of course but he didn't know what to respond. He was enjoying his time with Star . The brunette glanced over to her . She had a blooming smile on her face . A sweet and beautiful smile . She was happy to be spending time with Marco and so was he . He didn't really want to leave or ruin the moment . A small blush formed on his face as he saw her beauty . Not the beauty on the outside , but the beauty on the inside . Star was the most innocent and kindest person he'd ever meet . She wasn't anything but perfect . She was his best friend.

A buzz on Marcos phone made him look back at it . Jackie wrote
" ???"
As an impatient message to tell him to respond.
Marco took one last look at Star and made up his mind .
" hey , uhh sorry for the late response. I'm sorry Jackie but I'm kinda busy now so I can't come over right now 😕."
Marco sent the message before putting down his phone and then going back to Star . " who was that ?"Star asked as she wanted to know who marco was texting . " oh no one ." He responded before going back to what they were doing .

Christmas story (starco) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें