Chapter :18

Right away the brunette could tell something was up . His suspensions were right ." Star what is that behind your back ?" He questioned the blonde curiously " n-nothing..." she stuttered trying to play as casual as she could . " Star ,were best friends. You can tell me anything ." He responded with an innocent and kind smile as he took a set next to her on her bed . As much as Star wanted to speak the truth it was better not too , the consequences would be bad . But when Marco gave a trustworthy smile to her it made some part of her WANT to tell him . UGHHH , love does these things !!!!
The silence was killing and unbearably awkward. Star knew she had to respond as it was the answer marco had been waiting for . " Marco...I-I can't tell you...." was all the blonde could and wanted to say , too much had already been said .
Marco however was some how hurt by this , he didn't know why But it just did . Marco knew that Star wasn't going to tell him and he also didn't want to pressure or bother her to tell him , so he respected her decision.
The event that happened next made both Star and Marco jump . " EXCUSE ME !!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE !!!" The overprotective bitch girlfriend, Jackie Lynn Thomas spoke .
She was standing by stars doorway watching Star and Marco just sitting on stars bed and talking as anyone would . If anyone saw this they would've said nothing was wrong with it but in Jackie's eyes it looked like he was cheating with her worst enemy .
Jackie stood their by the doorway annoyed and pissed at Marco and especially star . Marcos immediate reaction was to calm her down and explain everything to her so it was clear . " Jackie I'm not cheating on you !" He tried defending himself .
" Marco what did I tell you ! I don't want you around this slut !" The witch begun .
Marco had to admit , he was furious on the inside . He didn't want anyone to ever call his best friend that name , ever !. But he also didn't want to make the fight even worse and have them break up . Marco felt guilty for not defending his best friend but he was doing it for love , if that is what he thought was love .
" Jackie I swear me and Star did nothing !" He protested once more .
" wow ! You aren't even gonna defend me diaz ? Your not gonna defend your best friend , over some girl who doesn't really love you !" Star said , but she said it in her head . As much as she wanted to say it to Marcos face and spill all of what she thought of their toxic relationship, she kept it to herself . The argument was already bad enough and she didn't want it to escalate. Though the pain of betrayal and let down was hurting .
Jackie began to cry , though her extra acting classes she took in the afternoon helped improved the fake crying . Anyone could see it was fake , but Marco was fooled by love and therefore dumb .
Adding to it Jackie left the room and went downstairs to create even more of a scene. But as lucky for them Marco and Star were the only ones home at that time .