Chapter:21

" STAR , STAR !!!" He called out into the night . He cared about her so much , he was worried for her safely . He didn't want to lose his best friend . After a hopeless hour of looking around he had to admit defeat . He couldn't find her . He returned home feeling hopeless , alone and sad . When he entered the house , then he saw her .she was in the kitchen with headphones on and dancing to some song . Marco smiled at her , he finally felt at peace . When Star noticed Him he took of her headphones and looked at him . He looked sweaty and like he'd been running for hours . " what happened to you ?" She asked .
Instead of answering Marco pulled her into a tight embrace which even surprised Star , regardless she hugged back . She felt safe . Marco got a whiff of her shampoo and damn ,it smelt good . It smelt calming relaxing to him . He buried his head into her shoulder to smell her hair some more . Could you blame him ? Star smelt like vanilla and strawberry's .
Sadly Marco had to let go of Star cause she pulled away from the long hug . " where were you ?" She asked .
" I-I was looking for you , cause you left and I was worried about you..." he answered .
Star blushes at the face that he worried about her and cared for her . Marco always made star blush , even the little things . But that's that thing about love , whatever they do or anything they say is somehow attractive or cute .
Stars blush disappeared quickly when's he realized she put Marco through a lot of trouble . "I'm so sorry Marco ! I should've told you where I went...I-I just needed a breather , you know ?"
" it's fine Star I understand." He answered but did he really understand. He doesn't know stars real feelings for him , he doesn't know that a 'breather' was a moment where she was about to break down . Marco didn't know a lot and Star kept it all from him . Finding out the truth would have caused great trouble for both of their friendships.
Star hugged Marco again as an apology for causing all of Marcos problems . But really Marcos happiness was already there . He was happy that Star was ok and that's all he wanted and needed . But when he got another hug from her and another whiff of her amazing smelling hair , he really felt that he was gifted .