Chapter :32

Time skip :

It had been about a day after the party . Mr and mrs diaz were still cleaning up the empty beer cans and trash around the house from the party . It was a great time for everyone except star and Marco . That kiss was in their head all throughout the night and they simply couldn't stop thinking about it . It was suck in their head like a photo in a book .
Marco tried engorging Star he simply couldn't see her face and not have that image of last time hit him back . Star I'm the other hand tried to talk to him but it was no use .
Star and Marco were across the room each other . Star was picking up trash and Marco swept the floor . They made eye contact . Star tried smiling and being friendly but Marcos face stood dead serious , then he continued sweeping. This hurt Star badly , it was like a narwhal blast to her emotions . She felt sad and hurt that her best friend didn't want to speak to her or even look at her . She quickly removed her tearful eyes and turned the other way , continuing her job .

" look at them Angie , they look miserable! What ever happened to them ?"Rafael spoke to his wife Angie who was right beside him as both of them watched and observed the two the whole morning and noticed their strange behavior towards one another . " I-I don't know what's wrong with them but they don't seem the same towards each other...." Angie said with a bit of sadness in that sentence .
" alright I'm gonna go now !" Marco announced at he had finished his chore and was hoping to get out .
" your already done ?" Angie asked confused at how fast the brunette finished his work .
" yeah...." Marco said as he glanced at his mom .
" ummm...that's good.... uhhh" angie said unsure of what was the correct or right response .
" so imma head out...." Marco said as he made his way towards the door and grabbing his jacket due to the cold weather outside .
" bye !!!" Marco said as he left the house .
This left Marcos parents and Star alone . She too was done with her chore and was making her way upstairs . "Umm... Star do you think we could have a... chat ?" Angie asked star kindly in a sweet motherly voice .
Now , every child know when their parents say 'we need to have a chat' it means that we are either in trouble or we are in for a long lecture. Makes makes this worse is that these people weren't stars parents so that would be awkward to explain whatever they wanted to talk about .
Stars fear was them finding out about the scar on her neck or about the kiss with Marco . Or what if they knew about both ? That thought terrified her .

Marcos POV :
As soon as I left the house a huge wave of relief and happiness came over me . I normally don't feel this way when I leave the house , normally I would be said leaving Star because she's my best friend but now with our awkward and messed up friendship I was happy to actually leave the house for the first time .
You may be wondering where I'm going , well , I don't know either . All I know is I don't want to be in that house with her .
No I'm not mad, I'm not sad , I'm not disgusted... actually I don't know what I feel . Emotions are confusing ok !!!!
I don't know what I feel or if it's good or bad . At this state I feel I don't know anything .
I put on some music on and pop my headphone in . I put my freezing hands into the pocket of the Jacket and feel the warmth instantly.
I'm just walking around the park , no I'm not admiring the beauty or anything , I'm staring down at the ground while paying close attention to the music as that is my only distraction now .
Marco took a seat by a nearby bench and shoved his head into his hands remembering the thoughts of last night .