Chapter :33

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH😱,
OMMMMMGGGGGG😱
I can't believe we hit 3K , it's been less than a week.....
seriously I don't know why you guys read my books but apparently you guys like em .
I'm really not good with words but 💗THANK YOU💗
You have no idea how much this means to me .
You guys are amazing and I love all my ♥️lovelies♥️. Ok , now I'm gonna shut up and you guys can continue reading😅.

"Umm sweetly could be talk for a second ?" Angie spoke as mr and Mrs diaz sat on the couch with Star in between them . On the inside she was crying . She was worried and afraid that they knew about the kiss or the scar , OR worse , they knew about BOTH !!!
Silence began to creep in between the three of them and they all found it awkward but star begun as she was anxious to know what it was .
" sooooo... what do you guys wanna talk about ?" The blonde questioned nervously.
" Star... we've noticed..... some... how do we put this, Rafael ?" Angies said as she turned to her husband .
" uhhhh..... how DO we put this ?" He said scratching the back of this head , cause he too wasn't sure how to get the words out .
At this point The blonde was getting impatient and even more nervous.
" what-what do you mean???...." she said in a trembling voice .
" what were trying to say is-is..." Rafael began.
".... we notice that you and Marco aren't the same... what happened ?" Angies spoke .
A wave of emotions came pouring over Star . Had they really noticed the tension and awkwardness between Star and Marco ?" Was it that obvious ? In the corner of stars eye she could feel a tear forming . Please don't start to cry , please don't start to cry , please don't start to cry..... star begged in her mind . She didn't want them to know anything was wrong with their friendship. She didn't want them to know .
Star sucked up all the emotions in her body and dug them deep inside of her , hiding them .
" WHAT ?! No, no . Nothing wrong with me and Marco... we're totally fine !!!" Star lied , trying to make it seem as convincing and bubbly like she usually was . Mr and mrs diaz could see right through stars lie but they didn't want to pressure her into saying anything .
" well , alright . If you say so." Angie quickly changed her look from concerned to happy.
" great , great.... imma head out now !!!" Star said trying to be the positive, bubbly and happy princess she was always seen as .
Star rushes up the stairs quickly so she wouldn't have to bare another minute of holding those emotions in . She locked her door and sat on the ground with her hands rubbing her face . She looked back at the conversation with mr and Mrs diaz and hoped that her poor acting skills were convincing enough .

Back downstairs :
" Rafael , I could see right through Star . Even tho she is hiding it , I can't feel something Is wrong ." Angies said as she washed the dishes and Rafael stood by her side drying the dishes .
" what do you mean ? If she says she fine then shes fine ."
" Rafael , don't you know anything about women ? When she says she's fine , SHES DEFINITELY NOT FINE !!!" Angie spoke seriously as her mother instincts knew what they were talking about .
" ok , ok !! But how do we know exactly what's wrong with them ? Talking to them about it isn't gonna help much , love ."
" I know , I know but they're best friends and it breaks my heart to see them like this...." Angie spoke .
Just then the front door closed and Angies and Rafael went to the front door to see who was their .
Their Marco stood with his earphones in and taking off his Icy jacket and hung it up .
Both mr. and mrs diaz looked at each other and then back at Marco . Marco looked at them confused but walked passed them without uttering a word .
" so how was your walk ?" Rafael asked .
" it was fine ." Marco said emotionless as he made his way up the stairs .
" see if he says he's fine , he's definitely NOT fine ." Angies spoke with a look of sadness in her eyes.