Chapter 38

Ok I know I promised to post two days ago but again.... life ,but this chapter is juicy and good , so hopefully it's worth the wait.
Enjoy my 💓 lovelies 💓

Star dug through her closet with no success of finding a dress . Star sighed in disappointment , all her dresses she had were princess like and this was a formal event where you didn't come showing up like you came from the 18th century. Star was already late and couldn't afford to lose more time . She overlooked her closet once more for one last time to see if she missed something . Nope , she couldn't find anything .
She let out a groan of anger and then turned to her bed .
She remembered the day that she and janna went shopping in the mall .

It was formal and chic , perfect !!!!Star throw on the dress and oh boy it was stunning !!! Star put her hair in a low bun and added some accessories to it

Star throw on the dress and oh boy it was stunning !!!
Star put her hair in a low bun and added some accessories to it . Put on a light amount of makeup on. Some mascara and lipstick . She didn't want to look too extra and besides she didn't plan on staying long anyways .

As the blonde entered the shop, the first thing she noticed was how fancy and expensive the shop was . Everyone looked 10x extra which made star feel she was underdressed . Everything about this party was crazy , the food probably costed more than the dresses in the boutique. How could anyone afford this and how did Jackie have this rich of a friend ?
Star stopped staring when she noticed Jackie and Marco walked up to her .
Jackie had her arms around marcos arm as if she was worried Star would try to steal her boyfriend .
Marco began to speak 
" hey Star "he said as he Gave her a welcome hug .
Jakcie had a sour expression on her face , she didn't want anyone touching her boyfriend and especially not Star .

" so glad you could make it !!!" Jackie said with a fake , acting as if she and Star were friends . Inside Star wanted to bitch slap Jackie but she couldn't .

A long silence creeped in between the three of them , until Jackie broke it .
" umm... babe , do you think you could leave me and star to talk ? You know us girls wanna talk about things ,so could you ?" Jackie said in a sweet and kind way without sounding like a bitch .
The Obedient and gullible Marco did as his girlfriend said .
" ok babe ." He said as he was about to leave to go somewhere else . Jakcie caught him off guard and pulled him back for a kiss . While Marcos eyes closed and he enjoyed the kiss , Jackie had her eyes open and looked towards Star . She tried to make Star feel jealous by doing this but that wasn't gonna let star get to her .
" ok bye babe ." Jackie said ,while doing a little cute wave with her hand .
Star rolled her eyes at how ridiculous and gross her attempts were .
Jakcie looked back at Star with her face now mad and bitchy .
With one quick move she pulled Star with her towards an empty area in the shore .
" what do you want ?" Star asked as she was hoping to get answers tonight .
"listen boo , Marco is my boyfriend and you have to face the facts that your not good enough for him , ok ?"

An annoyed star rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth .

" look , I don't care if Marco is your boyfriend , ok ? He is still my friend and your gonna have to live with that ."